Got Bored Today

yes thats my caprice. Ill be bored again next week plus i get a few body parts this week, then well paint. 3 months off work gets alot done. lol.

check my facebook page i think its in my sig.

Edited by mega

Hey mega, I see that you're from the Cape. That's only about a half hour or so from me. If you ever get bored again I have a work truck that could use a little more power!! Let me know if you can put a Vette engine in it and I'll supply you with all the eliquid you can vape until the job is done.

nope not donked nor will ever be lol. everytime I see a donk I wanna first, begin vomitting repeditly, second I wanna slap the hell outta the retard that put a 6 in lift and 26 in rims on a car. come on buy a truck. lol.

hey mike since you live sorta in the area. is there any places up by you that sell e cig supplies? Be kinda nice if there were since i gotta go to Attleboro on Sat. ya get a new bumper lol.

Edited by mega

No ecig supliers that I know of around here, not since Wordup moved to Florida. I think they used to operate out of Hyannis. There are several places around here to get flavorings and VG & PG and other places that sell crappy ecig starter kits but that's all I know of.

were can i get pg up there. its impossible here same with flavors. I accidentaly found a few flavors in wally world on clearance. plus I also need vg bad.