To Upgrade, Or Not To Upgrade

So I've been using an eGo for about 9-10 months now, and i'm overall satisfied with it. I'm considering upgrading to either a provape-1 or a provari,, but i have some concerns, I've heard that neither of those work particularly well with dual-coil cartomizers, and that's mainly what i use. I realize that i could use boge's just fine with either, but the problem is that i use mainly high-vg juices, and the boge's just don't work very well with vg, whereas dual coil cartomizers such as the emdcc or xl, mega, etc. work very well with vg. I understand that for variable voltage devices, a higher resistance is preferable and i would take that into consideration. I think I'd rather stick with 3.7 volts and low resistance cartomizers. I'm looking hard at the provape-1 because you can get the high performance aw batteries for it, which i've heard are a lot better than standard eGo batteries, also it's made in the USA, and i'm into that sort of thing. my eGo 1000mAh batteries fade pretty quickly with dual coil cartomizers and in my head it seems like the provape-1 would just be all-around better. anyone have any experience with these combinations?

I'd be fine switching to single-coil cartomizers except that they're too small, all the big cartomizers seem to be dual-coil, also, the taste with dual coil cartomizers with high vg juice is excellent, where the reverse is true with thinner high pg juice.

I'm not chomping at the bit to get a mod or anything, but paying $5-$10 per battery is preferable to paying $20, especially when they're higher quality. I have no interest in cheap plastic mods or anything non-cylindrical. I've also looked at the icon and the prodigy (puresmoker.com), but i'm not sold on the bottom-battery thing.

Any ideas?

If you are satisfied with 3.7V ( fyi the egO is only 3.4 I believe) & the DC cartos I don't see the need to step up to a VV model. However it is nice to have a VV PV since it gives you the ability to dial in your vape to exactly what you like. The new 18650 eGo is pretty sharp. I have one and have been enjoying it. http://vaporgalaxy.com/

IMG_0883.jpg

We all go through this at one point or another....honestly, I am satisfied with the ego for everyday type of use...but then again, I adore my Mark mod (a usable piece of art), I really like my VV--sometimes, I just need a bit more kick and my turbo vv works great when I need a bit more hit. sometimes, its just nice to have an option.