Later Lava Tube...hello Og Buzz(Again)

Sooooooo...if any of the older members remember every night I was on video chat I was vaping a beautiful purple buzz fro not cigs. Unfortunately I stopped vaping for a little and my buzz was left at a friends house. Well...I ended up going on tour with my band for a little bit and while I was gone my friends in that house ended up moving and my buzz was lost in the move :(

I have since gone through every box in the basement of their new house hoping to find it and have come up empty every time.

I recently got back inti vaping and was looking for a cheap vv device. I was going to go box mod route until I saw the lava tube and decided to give it a go. Its was a great pv. Really nice clicky button, easy to change voltage, lonnnnng battery life with an imr 18650...but it wasn't my buzz :( . I strted watching a bunch of YouTube reviews and decided to throw my lava tube up on the ecf forums to see I'd anyone wants to trade. Less than an hour later someone posted a thread for a blue og buzz, the screwdriver set, and 8(6 of them new)batteries for $80 bucks! I immediately sent him a pm asking for a trade and unfortunately he declined. He did however say that he saw my thread(which I included a much shorter version of the lost buzz story in)and dealt for me. He said if i could get my LT sold by Tuesday he would hold it for me.

I ilmediatly put my LT and batteries up for sale for $70(on Sunday)and figured if it didn't sell for that I would lower the price by $10 everyday until it sold. Within 15 minutes I had 10 pm's to buy it and had the money in my PayPal within the hour.

My blue Buzz is now on its way :)

I realllllllly wanted a purple one but oh well. When i originally bought the buzz green was my first choice with blue in second but they were both sold out...purple was my third choice.

I cannot wait. Yeah I am sacrificing battery life and won't have an led screen to tell me my voltage but the buzz is an awesome pv. I cannot wait to own it again.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

I am very glad you are getting a buzz back !!! With Vaping....as you well know...is all about what works best for you.

I hate auto correct !!!

Happy (soon to be buzz) vaping.

I am vaping it right now on the bus. I am in love again. I have tried a lot of pvs and this is still...by far...my favorite.

Best button, best looking design, favorite led, best feel in the hands.

:). I am a happy person right now.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

tell us about your band.

link to your site? Music?

On a vaping-related note... I get crap from the guys in my band about my PV. They call it "The wand." They're always quoting the Daily Show skit where they say, in a British accent, "Find the wand! Find it!"

But they're all smokers wasting money killing themselves, so I just laugh at them and vape away in the studio while they have to go outside in the cold to smoke.. How are your bandmates about the vaping?

Edited by soso

• 2 weeks later...

tell us about your band.

link to your site? Music?

On a vaping-related note... I get crap from the guys in my band about my PV. They call it "The wand." They're always quoting the Daily Show skit where they say, in a British accent, "Find the wand! Find it!"

But they're all smokers wasting money killing themselves, so I just laugh at them and vape away in the studio while they have to go outside in the cold to smoke.. How are your bandmates about the vaping?

My guitar player just bought a lava tube lol. I always have to bring all my pvs so he can have one to use while we practice. The keyboard player isn't a smoker but likes the smell of them.

Links

Old band I played drums in

Www.MySpace.com/outclassed

Old band I played bass/vocals in

Www.MySpace.com/whogoestherepgh

My new band is a lot leas heavy and we actually sing lol. We have a demo done...I will post it later tonight.

• 11 months later...