Help Buzz Pro Vs Infinity Pro

bluedragon8

Hi I have been on the vaping scene for a little while now so know a few things but have not got into mods that mods. I have mainly stayed with Ego batteries and been trying different cartos and atomizers. I haven't had the money to hope in to it for a while but finally got some saved up. I have been mainly looking at Notcigs site cause they have the VV and heard all over they have good stuff that is built to last. I am just stuck between the their 2, Buzz Pro and Infinity Pro. I want to get yals ideas on them, good and bad, and which one yal would recommended. I really like the VV and I don't need some thing like the Pro Vari, where it is digital.

I also was wounder what yal are thinking of there new tank. One for anyone that has one is the 1.5 tank can you use plan cartos or do you have to us the XL ones?

Thanks for yals time

Bob

They both get good reviews. I would recommend getting a blemished one to save a few bucks. I believe you can only use the reg cartos on the 1" tank and have to use the XL's on the 1.5" tanks. You should contact them to clarify.

I bought my wife the I-pro and she loves it. It is a little smaller than the buzz and the batteries last her a full day. Believe me, my wife can ruin some mods (went through 3 jokers and a few others) but the I-pro is still hanging in there. I myself use the provari but the I-pro does seem to have it's place. Good luck in your quest!