Provari Questions

i eventually want to get a provari but have some questions. i know the safety feature wont let you vape lr at no more than 3.7 or 3.8 but what about dual coil cartomizers. im currently using a dct map tank on a silver bullet and would really like to try it at a higher voltage and 6 may be a little much for me. is there a cut off for dual coils or could you vape them at 4-5 volts with it?

You can use Dual Coils on the Pro Vari but, it depends on what ohm. You CAN use an LR atomizer on a provari higher than 3.8 but your not really supposed to. What people don't understand is that you shouldn't on ANY device.

With that said, what companies won't tell you and what I didn't tell you....is that with the battery protection, the vent holes and a number of other safety features added to devices these days, you'll probably be fine. Also the batteries used on the Pro Vari are different than some of the earlier mods. If it was to ever explode it'd likely just vent all over the place. Maybe burn your hand a bit, but I doubt it.

I've run some wacky setups on my Pro Vari and if I get a little to crazy, it'll shut off. Which...means it's working like it should :)