I Need To Vent!

Son of a *****....

So we just got done doing the VP1 Version 2 video review (which is being edited as I type) All is great at the Vapor Talk Office right? Right. So my old Vp1 broke which I talk about in the video. But the new VP1 is great! Awesome...BUT SEAN thought he would show me something...

Sean "hey Chris check this out"

Chris "Sean I'm trying to edit the video"

Sean "no look check it"

Chris "what the hell did you do to my VP1!?"

Sean "I wanted to show you how the button is connected inside"

Chris "dude I don't care, leave it...dude...you ****ing broke it"

Sean "...."

Chris "...."

Sean "sorry bro"

Chris "are you kidding me Sean, how would you feel if I took the block off your engine to show you the pistons inside hmm?"

Sean "...."

Chris "if that thing isn't fixed in the next hour...I'm going to kill you, this time for real"

Sean is now on the way over to his house to have Royce our Moderator save the VP1. I'm now not in a good mood. Damn it Sean

Wow, that sounds like Sean, Dang too bad you didn't get it on video it would have been a classic!

The two of yous are like abbot and Costello

They are supposed to be loctite together, maybe that one got missed?

Anyhow he should be able to fix it with them there 2 left hands (lol)

Jeso

Vote Republican I like that :)

Well Sean is out at the college right now with Royce but when they get back Royce is going to put his surgeon skills to the test. I'll keep you updated on how everything goes. Freakin dumb ***. :lol: (I did get video right afterwards of the unit broken, I'm going to add that onto the video review if I can fit it)

Alright thanks to Royce's mad surgeon skills the VP1 Version 2 is back in business, probably even better built than it was before. The wire that connected the battery to the switch was VERY small. Royce replaced it with a wider gauge wire and all is good. Man I feel so much batter...going back to vape. :icecream: Sean stay away from my unit :gun:

See you guys weren't there so you don't really know what happened. LOL

I was doing it for a reason and sure enough it backfired, duck-***. The VP2 v.2 comes apart and I wanted to see if the VP1 v.1 did the same and guess what..........It doesn't. WOOPS! I will try and remember to show you guys what I mean when we do the review of the VP2 v.2 this week.

My bad Chris, it's the first model I broke man. Give me a brake, lol. :closed: