Smoke Juice

RezoTheRed

I've been told that two main ingredients are propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin. In a variety of places, there has been a lot of support for non-propylene glycol or e-liquids that are MOSTLY vegetable glycerin are much smoother. Since I've been sick like crazy, and my "new map tank" has been doing nothing but drip all of my stuff out.. I need to buy some more and I want to go with a real clean e-liquid. Any recomendations (and please make sure you know about it.. the propylene glycol thing is really important).

-RezoTheRed

If you want really good VG liquid Alien Visions has a lot of 100% VG juices and they carry my favorite juice Bobas Bounty. Clouds of Vapor has an organic line that is 100% VG too. I just ordered their butterscotch that's been getting rave reviews in the community. A lot of vendors will customize their PG/VG ratio too. Especially if you say you're allergic to PG. The problem with that is that some won't adjust their flavoring to suit. They just use the same ratio of flavoring that they use with their PG juice and a lot of times the juice ends up tasting pretty weak. I too prefer a high VG ratio to my juices and I buy from Alien Visions.

Edited by CASEACE79

You say your MAP tank is dripping all of your liquid out? That shouldn't be the case. If it's full it should last a day or two. I'm wondering if your Tank isn't sealed correctly. (If the O rings are wet it won't seal correctly)

If you haven't already, I suggest you take a look at this video here, might help you out :)

http://www.vaportalk.com/home/map-tank-setup-use/

Yes, I am looking for a very good VG only juice. I've been feeling like my throat is very clogged and my chest is tight.

Current: Johnson Creek Smoke Juice Medium Peach Flavored

Improvement?: Organic Clouds of Vapor Butterscotch Flavored

Anyone agree/disagree? Also, is clouds of vapor's organic line made in the USA?

Christopher: Didn't forget about you bud. I'll have a look at it. I think the o-rings were probably more wet than they should have been. The map tank has the black plastic o-rings.. is that a common flaw with this version (as others have the metallic one in videos)? I resorted to this one because it was the only one available on their website (and still remains to be).

Thanks!

-RezoTheRed

Yes, I am looking for a very good VG only juice. I've been feeling like my throat is very clogged and my chest is tight.

Current: Johnson Creek Smoke Juice Medium Peach Flavored

Improvement?: Organic Clouds of Vapor Butterscotch Flavored

Anyone agree/disagree? Also, is clouds of vapor's organic line made in the USA?

Christopher: Didn't forget about you bud. I'll have a look at it. I think the o-rings were probably more wet than they should have been. The map tank has the black plastic o-rings.. is that a common flaw with this version (as others have the metallic one in videos)? I resorted to this one because it was the only one available on their website (and still remains to be).

Thanks!

-RezoTheRed

I wouldn't call it a flaw at all. When you clean or fill the tank, before doing so you must ensure they are dry. Pop on the caps and then fill. After that it shouldn't be an issue honestly. If used correctly the Tank shouldn't leak at all.