Map Tank Vs Dc Tanks

nebulas

What are peoples opinions on the different tank styles? I have currently been using the MAP Tank and absolutely love it. There really is no need for me to look at and try other stuff but I like trying out new things. I'm always on the prowl for the next best thing.

My biggest question is what kind of lifespan are your DC cartos getting in the tanks and if you have experience with the E2 MAP Tank how does it compare? I know it draws like a champ but how does it compare to the E2 Tank? Better, not as good, about the same?

Any other thoughts you have regarding the comparisons of the two are welcome too.

I got 2 weeks outta my DC carto in my MAP tank, but I was using VG in it which Im sure gummed it up :(

Smoketech has new 6ml tank out now with a flanged carto that may may try out.

SmokTek%20SmokTank%20XL%20DCT.JPG

I got 2 weeks outta my DC carto in my MAP tank, but I was using VG in it which Im sure gummed it up :(

Smoketech has new 6ml tank out now with a flanged carto that may may try out.

SmokTek%20SmokTank%20XL%20DCT.JPG

Isn't this the same one that madvapes sells?

Regardless, I ordered the one from MV and it's one the way.

• 2 weeks later...

i personaly dont like dual coils or boge or any "standard" carto i do like ce2's however the standard cartos in both of my tanks went about a week without that polyfill taste that i just cant stand and the ce2's i used were rev2 and rev3 clearos.. witch if they didnt crack they worked great but they do all eventually crack sadly havent tryed the new rev4 clearos because of that. and most of the ce2 tanks are sold out these days and dual coil tanks are in high demand everywhere. so im probably ganna end up modding a dual coil tank for a ce2 at some point lol.. now it may also be im outvapeing the dualcoils in the tanks and they get too dry and burn the poly. but ive tryed everything 2 holes 1 hole 1 slot 2 slots holes so big the tank floods and juice gets everywhere. and they all eventualyl get that flavor so i think its just me and cartos dont mix.

If you really take care of the cartos using bobas ya can get 2 weeks out of them. I vape my tanks bone dry. To the point where the carto starts to taste dry. Blow out the rest of the juice and refill. I love my DCT and I hate cartos with a passion. That polyfill taste wasn't there with the dual coils. Just as a heads up. Make sure the polyfill is FULLY saturated before giving it that 1st fire. I was impatient one day and fired it before it was really saturated and boy is that taste nasty. After she's burnt there is nothing you can do to make it taste any better. What I do is draw on it as if I was vaping but without hitting the fire button for a couple min. Lift off the drip tip and if you can see just a little juice at the top of the carto you're good to go. Just a couple drops on top and ya should be ok. At this point though I usually slide the tank back up and fill in the space that's been made by filling the carto.