Prosmoke Ecig Quick Question

thearmedvapor

So for the love of God, can someone please tell me what e cig baterry prosmoke is using? Got a kit 3 weeks ago, hate it, flavors on the cartridges suck, gonna git rid of it, but...... if I can get some cartomizers to fit the battery i may keep it, I like the size, smaller than a 510 or a RN4081, thanks as always in advance.

I popped over to the prosmoke website. The info they have in the FAQ says they are not compatible with other Ecig brand components. The atomizers are not a standard 510 but maybe they are some other standard type, I don't know. I only use 510/eGo but maybe someone else will know if they are compatible with another standard brand. :)

FAQ's Are ProSmoke product compatible with other brands?

Each component of the ProSmoke system has been engineered and designed to work together for the absolute top performance. Unlike other companies which just slap a logo on someone else product and design, we have thousands of hours of research and development for each single component. This makes sure that you get consistent performance that is better than the competition!

Since we keep our prices so low, you never need to worry about compatibility. You will be unable to use any other brands with the ProSmoke as well as unable to use ProSmoke parts on other products such as Blu Cigs, Greensmoke, V2 Cigs, South Beach Smokes, NJoy, Safecig, SmokeTip, Apollo, Vapor King, eSmoke, Volcano Ecig's, Vapor4Life, Cirrus, EonSmoke, Smoke Frii, No. 7, AAmericSmoke, Zero Cig, Eco Cigs, Cloud 9, Smoke Stick, Luci, and more.

Save yourself a lot of headaches and just get something you can identify,and write that one off as education expense.You should be able to clean and refill the cartridges though and get some use from it.

you got that right, man, its a jungle out there but I think Im gonna go with some 510s and then maybe upgrade from there

The unfortunate issue for the consumer is the model names. Some suppliers (like us) will give the actual model number. Other suppliers however, usually the more expensive stores, will give each model it's own name. This is done to help ensure the customer comes back to them to purchase replacement atomizers etc. As you can see not only does it work but it's extremely frustrating.

I think once you've got a 510 in your hand you'll do much better. There are many suppliers who carry replacement atomizers for that model so you'll never run into this issue again :)