[Graphic] Judge William Adams Beats Daughter For Using The Internet

So Mr Williams here apparently didn't appreciate his daughter using the Internet. There are far better ways to teach a child he or she has done something wrong. Just like every other child abuser, this guy is a piece of ****. Coming from a dark childhood, my heart goes out to her. I hope she has managed to come out ahead of the many years of abuse I'm sure shes received. Physical and emotional.

Please be forewarned the video is disturbing. This video has just started to go viral. Mr Adams, you're about to find out just how sh**y the Internet can be. His daughter waited almost 7 years to post this video.

The ******* comes back a second time. "I never got my lick in on her"

She a bit more grown here and has become quite the piano player

I could barely watch that. For all I know this girl could be a handful to live with, but NOTHING excuses the parents behavior.

I completely agree. There are definitely some tough to deal with children out there but this isn't the way to handle it. And given the example it would seem her father it setting, you get out what you put in..

According to the girls Youtube channel she hasn't been active since 2006, yet this video was uploaded on October 27, 2011????????

Also the video shows only 312 views yet there are over 6500 likes & dislikes???

Edited by jeffb

No. I think the account is old but she just recently posted that video. Usually when a video has X amount of view but more likes it's because it's under review. Anytime a video Youtube goes viral, the view count is frozen and checked for accuracy. (It's done automatically) This is to prevent people from using bots to up the view count. So long as everything check out (usually doesn't take more than a couple of hours) The view count will finally update.