Altsmoke's Silver Bullet Vs Thag Builts Chuck

hdryder

Ok I'm looking for something as little different.... I still like my totally wicked tornado but I think I would like to try a 6 volt .I'm looking at the silver bullet by altsmoke or the Chuck by thag built . Can you use a low res atty with these ? Where do you get the batteries ? Any input would be appreciated..

Thanks

David

I believe I read that at a higher voltage LR,s don't perform as well as SR,s. A lot of vendors carry these batteries I personally don't use them myself. Someone will be along shortly to help out I'm sure.

LR atomizers or cartomizer should only be used on a 3.7v device only. If you are going to use the Chuck or SB at 3.7v you can use the LR atomizer. If you choose to stack batteries and run the devices at 6v, do not use a LR atty and use the standard version. 6V delivers quite a punch with hotter vapor and throat hit.

You can use a LR atty on the Silver Bullet, but only if you use a 18650 battery in it. If you want to vape at six volts ( 2- RCR123A's) you will need to use a standard resitance atty or a high res atty.

Nice choices and you've recieved the best ohm advice.

The Chuck is sweet, due to the graphics. The button is uncomfortable, unless they've improved it over the years. (? anyone know?) It's also not recessed at all.

The Silver Bullet has one of the most comfortable buttons in mod history, plus it's recessed and is difficult to accidentally engage. I often forget to take it out of my back pocket and end up sitting on the poor thing, and it's always fine and has never fired. I would get the SB, but then, I have one and know it's great. I don't have a Chuck.

Another good one for decision making is the GLV2.

It's a regulated 5v mod. Has the most ergonomic button, which sits on top. But the battery doesn't last as long as the SB does.

Am I helpful or what lol

Good luck and Congrats on whatever you chose and I hope you update with lots of pics and stories.