New Attys...do Something First?

cheryli

Yes, try and blow as much primer out as possible. Some say vape alot of plain unfalvored no NIC PG first to get rid of the primer. But in my atty days I couldn't do that, because the primer made me want to puke.

Some people would recommend agianst this, but I soaked mine in cheep vodka for like 30 minutes, rinsed well with water, and let dry for a few hours. This didn't get rid of all of the primer, but most of it. I then vaped a menthol flavor to help mask the primer flavor, and within a 10 drops or so, the primer was gone, and I considered the atty broken in and worked great. Alot of people might say not to boil it/rinse it/etc, but it worked well for me.

As long as the primer is fresh it doesn't hurt nuthin.You just never know how long they have been in stock.You can just go for it and if they are funky blow them out ,or blow them out .It is a skill you will soon need anyhow .Especially if you plan on dripping.When it starts gurgling it's time to blow it out or leaks will soon be happenin.They also will not produce much vapor when they get flooded.

Gently blow out the excess primer, then reprime with 2-3 drops of your flavored e-Liguid and cigar puff it, as in don't inhale. Reprime again with your flavored juice and you should be good to go. If you are a direct dripper,or a BF, let the atty cool between new drips so your atty will last longer.

a few of my atty's must have been in stock for a while, because now that I look back on it, I prolly used 7-8 new attys, 3 or 4 of them were fine, primer did not effect me/taste to bad. But another 3-4 of them, the primer was the most disgusting thing in the world. Even cigar puffing it, I could still sence the crap taste in my mouth... uggg. That makes sence mcquinn. I guess the longer they have been sitting in stock, the worse the primer gets as far as taste is concerned.

Edited by mjradik