Its Like Christmas In October!

Just got 4 packages in the mail on the same day. Its like Christmas and I love presents, lol. Finally got my big kazoo, some ejuice, 6 14500 batteries, charger, Boba's Bounty, 1000 mah ego battery, and some flavoring. Well that puts me at over 500 bucks worth of ecig stuff in the past month lol. Im so addicted and I love it!!!

Cant put the Kazoo down!! Glad I got my first mod in the first steps of my vaping journey cause man I love this! I think 5 volts is my sweet spot. I didnt know how good all my e-liquids could taste and how much vapor they can produce. Just wow. Sorry if I seem to excited but its my first mod and its way more than I was expected. Very satisfied with my decisions on this purchase. Anybody have any mod suggestions? Im on a spending spree! ha

Just got 4 packages in the mail on the same day. Its like Christmas and I love presents, lol. Finally got my big kazoo, some ejuice, 6 14500 batteries, charger, Boba's Bounty, 1000 mah ego battery, and some flavoring. Well that puts me at over 500 bucks worth of ecig stuff in the past month lol. Im so addicted and I love it!!!

Presents are fun to get in the mail. I use to get something everyday when I first started vaping. I think I spent over 500.00 the first month of vaping. I was so addicted. Now 9 months later i am still vaping, but not buying as much. I hope you are enjoying your new toys you just got in the mail...I never tried the kazoo.. what is it like?

The kazoo is awesome. Its small to be called "big kazoo." lol. The box is about as tall as a 30ml bottle and uses two 14500 batteries which are the size of AA batteries. Its 5 volts and its great. I like how it makes my flavors more tasty and it gives way more vapor. But I guess thats what you get when you have more power behind the attys. Its well worth 35 bucks. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a better vaping experience if all you have is an ego or something similar and looking for something a little more powerful then look no further this is for you.

:animier: Glad to hear you're happy with your new mod and the 5v vaping experience!

As for other mods...

hang onto your money. The modders are coming out with a Darwin (with Brandon's blessing and help!!) in various forms, like Tubes and cool boxes that will be sturdier, easy to replace battery, and will hold a tank. (Darwin is Regulated volts... which means you can put on any atty and not worry about blowing it out while you search for your sweet spot). They are revolutionizing the eCig as we know it.

Also, Reosmods is in cahoots with BuzzPro and are coming out with the VV Reos soon... oh my!

The world really is our Oyster. :)

Yeah I know something great is coming right around the corner. I think Im good with my Kazoo. Gonna save up for a nice VV of some sort. Kinda liking the combination of the Provari with a MAP tank on it. Who knows maybe something nice will come out by time Ive cashed in my piggy bank, lol.