New Here, Ez Smoker?

fatphatboy88

My buddy just gave me an EZ Smoker with some new cartridges but I dont really care for the flavor. It kinda tastes like a combination of plastic and the fog from a fog machine. Would it be possible to clean out the cartridges somehow and put a better flavor in there? Is it as simple as rinsing out the little white fibers and putting new eliquid on them? I have done some research and decided that if I can get this one tasting better that I will get a Joye 510-T. Also does anybody know what size/type battery this ez smoker is? (510, dse901, etc?)

IMG_20111014_022724.jpg

IMG_20111014_022735.jpg

IMG_20111014_022758.jpg

IMG_20111014_022811.jpg

IMG_20111014_022847.jpg

My first guess would be that is a RN4081

same as an N-Joy N-pro,If so you can get

cartos for it that hold much more juice than the

tiny carts it comes with

Some of our resident experts will surely

be along soon to verify :)

And yes you can pull that filler out of the cart

rinse and refill with your preferred juice.

use a straightened paperclip from the mouth end

push the inner cart out for easier access.

HTH

Edited by joe2003

Yes you can pull out the fibers and rinse them off. I agree with joe, it does look like a RN4081 model. They do sell RN4081 cartos if you wanna try a carto. http://www.vaporkings.com/RN4081-NPRO-SmokingEverywhere-Gold-Atomizer-4081-p/4081-cartomizer-blank.htm You would also need to buy some juice to fill it up.

I'd get used to buying online and order ahead of time. There are too many good juices and products to limit yourself to one shop -especially if it's a smoke shop selling one off-brand ecig. With that said, there are a lot of great vendors in the community where you can find everything you need. Good luck and welcome to VT!