Low Res Atty Vs. Normal Attys?

Im kind of new to this stuff still but is there a difference with the flavor and vapor between the two? I know that the low res attys drain more of your battery, does that mean your battery will also have a shorter life span? I want to try a low res on an ego 1000mah battery.

+1 for better vape

I'm sure LRs have an effect on the batteries life span but it must be rather negligible. I've not noticed a life span difference with my eGo batteries and I still get a full days use (most of the time) out of them.

Yes, the flavors vary from v to v.

Almost all tobacco flavors love the higher volts.

Many of the beverages and deserts prefer the lower volts.

It depends also on your pg/vg mixes.

Thankfully there are many volts out there that we can ry on our various juices before tossing the juice.

It's all personal opinion, personal taste. Typically, VG likes a higher Volt than PG. Pg has more flavor to begin with though, which is one reason we prefer it when we prefer it. The eGo with the cone or cone shaped atty, produces great flavor with almost any flavor, or mix. I like to keep my eGo on a nice pg or an 80pg/20vg mix. Your Vanilla should rock on an eGo. If it's a thick VG juice, then try direct dripping.

It's kind of confusing to type this stuff out.

I meant to say:

Tobacco flavors generally prefer an LR (low resistance) atty/carto on a 3.7v pv or a higher Volt pv with an HR (high resistance) atty, say 6v with a 3.0 HR)

The Vanilla would probably prefer a SR (standard resistance) atty/carto on a 3.7v pv or a higher 6v volt pv with an HR atty/cart at 3.5 or higher

The Vanilla would probably also do very well with an LR atty/carto on a 3.7v pv or an eGo.

Too low of resistance or too high of Volt might burn some flavors. Vanilla might be one of those flavors.

The beauty of various Resistance attys/cartos is being able to try them out and discover the one that works for your flavor.

I should leave this to the guys, they're better at explaining and don't usually have to come back and edit.