Steeping?

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has any steeping tips or tricks in getting the best out of your e-liquids. Im not that experienced it and didnt know if theres a right way to do it or not. I got a 30ml bottle of 100% VG Vanilla Tobacco yesterday and I shook it up really good, let air in and added some throat hit plus, shook it up again, and put it in a dark cool hiding spot. Ive heard not to touch it for about a week but not sure. If anyones got any better ways Id love to hear about the technique. Thanks guys and happy vaping!!!

The liquid I get says on the site that its made minutes after the order is placed. If thats true then I suppose steeping it wouldnt be too bad of an idea. The vanilla tobacco I got in the mail yesterday doesnt quite smell like the batch I got the first time. Figured it just needed to set for a while. Im not totally sure Im new to all of this stuff. Thanks for the reply I greatly appreciate it.

I agree, I like mine ready to vape. Dulcis is always ready to vape for instance.

Youtube has several "steeping" videos. Some say "steeping mellows the flavor into a nice robust vape". Others say "steeping enhances the mild non-existent flavor you're experiencing now".

My own experience? If it needs steeping, forget it. It doesn't improve. The only thing that changes is ME and MY TASTEBUDS. I can love a flavor this week and hate it next then love it 2 months down the road again. Steeping and testing our steeped juices just gives our tastebuds the chance to hit the russian roulette of likes and like nots. IMHO

Be careful with Vanilla and Cinnamon and Clove... they have a natural oil. I would use sparingly.

I also noticed that on my first batch of vanilla tobacco I didnt steep it and it was fine but I still have some left and its gotten darker and more rich I think. I know that oxygen has an affect on the nicotene but it seems like it made my vanilla more tasty lol

I would ask the vendor and do as they say... after all, they should know their juice better than anyone else. Some juices require it... and some simply do not. I'm sure they wouldn't mind you asking them if they don't already state it on the website.