Directly Driping On Ego-Tank?

hrsjunk

Hey guys this may or may not seem like a stupid question, but is it possible to directly drip on the ego-tank by taking the mouth piece off and vaping through the atty itself. And if so, does it taste/vape better? I wanted to ask you guys before I damage my new product lol. I hope this gets answered quickly before my curoiristy takes over and I do something stupid to damage my ego tank. BTW This the EGo-tank I bought in case anybody needs a reference

You cannot direct drip onto the eGo. The point of direct dripping is to avoid carts and get a better throat hit. The atomizers on the tanks are not designed for this purpose. The hole inside the atomizer is much to small to hit the heating coil.

These days cartomizers etc have come so far that you almost don't need to direct drip. Add in the fact that low resistance cartomizers are around and there is almost no reason at all. Things have changed dramatically since some of us old schoolers started. It's all we had back then. While you can still direct drip with standard and many still do, there are other options available.

Chris knows more than I do, so I'll take his word for it that you shouldn't direct drip on an ego-t atty. BUT, let me throw my $0.02. I have been using the ego-T for a couple months now and I love it, I do not direct drip.. however, when I make a new batch of DIY liquid, I do not use a tank, and I direct drip a couple drops on the wick, take several vapes to get that juice in, and the old flavor juice out, drip a couple more, and vape more to taste test the new juice. I don't do it that often, but only to taste a new batch of DIY, especially if I'm mixing flavors and trying something new.

Having an ego-t, just to direct drip is pointless.

Edited by mjradik