Ego-T Primer Vomit

mjradik

Over 2 months ago, I got my first eGo-T (and first ecig). Like all eGo-T’s the atty comes with a primer fluid. I blew on it and rinsed it out, like normal. Started vaping it, and the primer was bad, but didn’t seem all that bad, and after getting through my first 0.5ml of liquid the primer taste was gone. I initially did this to all my atty I bought then, and I have not bought a new attys since. (they are lasting me a long time)

My Sis-in-law is now going to try the eGo-T (her first ecig as well) (and hopefully she gets a VT username soon) As a favor, I ordered it for her, it came in, and to make things easy I thought I would rinse out the atty and vape away the primer so she doesn’t have a bad initial experience with her flavors…. WOW, I almost puked!!!!!

Remember, I’m been smoke free now for 7+ weeks. I’m vaping away the primer using plain 0 flavor 0 nic juice. I’m over 2ml’s in, and I can still taste that vomit taste!!! Dang it is soooooooo nasty. I don’t remember it tasing this bad or lasting this long. Then I realized, hey I got better taste buds now that I quit smoking. Its amazing how much of a difference not smoking makes on your taste and smell. I just can’t believe the primer is this bad.. woow I literally almost puked (and I did dry heave plenty)…

So anyways, I think I finally got the first atty primer gone. I ended up vaping it dry, and then continue to vape with the burt taste, so the primer would get burnt and that seemed to work. But anyone else got any other ideas? I don’t want to use any rubbing alcohol or anything harsh on a brand new atty.

I just bought my first tank this past Saturday and I was able to blow it out by mouth with not much problem. It was a type B atty but I don't think it would matter. I blow out both ends of the attys. :cheers:

Edited by Viper Ron

Someone out there sells something called "atty refresher"... but I don't have a clue who it is. I have heard that it works well when trying to switch from one strong flavor to something else. Maybe someone knows what I'm talking about and can tell us where to get it.

I just bought my first tank this past Saturday and I was able to blow it out by mouth with not much problem. It was a type B atty but I don't think it would matter. I blow out both ends of the attys. :cheers:

Yea, I blew it out with my mouth and got it all out, but there still is some lingering vmoit taste, which people say goes away after a ml or 2. I just couldn't beleive the taste diffence from when I smoked and when I didn't smoke. So Viper Ron, you didn't notice any bad taste? Thats suprising. I know the primer is in both the A and B types, so that doesn't matter.

kewl thanks. As an FYI, I did not get that because I need it yesturday, lol, but what I did was soak my other new atty in cheep vodka I had for 30 minutes, then rinsed it out, then let dry over night. Vaped it today, almost no vomit taste from the beginning and went away quickly.. kewl, so know i know.. :)