I Love The New Jessy See Through Cartridges

Vitolo

I have taken to dripping rather than using cartridges, for that full pure flavor.

FreedomSmokeUSA being in my local area here in Tucson has made this easy for me.

I did end up getting an EGO Kit and a Jessy Kit from them, and felt the pricing and service were great. The Jessy is the new unit developed in Korea, with the 3 power settings on the Battery for variant voltage... that does an ultrasonic atty cleaning every 300 button clicks. I got double Kits so that Patty and I can "feel" this thing together!

I was at their Grand Opening today and decided to get new flavors. (Coconut is bad ***!)

I am sure you most of you that keep up with new stuff have seen this.......I loved it!

Photoon2011-08-26at1613.jpg

Instead of dripping you fill this "ultra sized" cartridge (made by Jessy, but works in other units).

This Cartridge mouthpiece is clear enough to see through, and tells when you are getting low.

Photoon2011-08-26at1902.jpg

I can also change flavors easily, and "cap off" my unfinished cartridges. I get drip type purity, and a juice feed with a visual "gauge"!

I am taking a bit of time to enjoy the units, with my wife. We have a plethora of flavors to choose from.. that will help Patty transition fully to vapor.

During the next days I will look at and fully experiment with the Jessy's variant voltage settings, and test out the rate of ejuice consumption at each level. This comparison will help me better understand the great appeal of this new Jessy Series over it's less complex sister the EGO.

I'll keep you posted!

EDIT:

Here is a tip about the see through cartridges that came to me as pure gold from the mouth of my wife!

My wife said.. " Now, this I like. I am a smoker.. and if I am going to do this, I want emotional security. I don't want to drive a car with no gas gauge.. I want to be able to see that I am on a full tank, and know just how much is left."

So the Jessy see through cartridge is a part of a psychological support system to make a vaporist go on the road with confidence, that they are "juiced" to go!

A new "tip" about the "tip-

DSC00108.jpg

Jessy has released a new version of their see through cartridge.

Rather than a polyfill cup with holes on the bottom, set to where the atomizer coil touches polyfill, the new cap is inverted, and has a soft plastic cap with a small hole in it. The atomizer coil sits against this soft hole's opening and juice is transferred that way.

I liked the idea, and Patty and I tested it for a couple of days. Patty complained a few times that her unit had stopped vamping. When I checked all was fine…

I figured out the problem, and the one potential fallback of Jessy's new design.

If a person is reclining or holds their ecig at any downward angle, the juice is no longer fed to the coil. With the polyfill, if the user reclines or angles the unit downward, there is always plenty of juice left in the polyfill to "carry one over" during the reclining vape!

I replace my see throughs less often now. Actually I wondered why my wife's always wound up with kind of "sqwuished" polyfill, and mine never did.

Patty vapes RY5, a rich deep tobacco blend from FreedomSmokeUSA, while I use the FSUSA Coconut.

After testing for a long time, I realized that there were heavier elements in the darker colors that over time condensed a bit in the polyfill.

Without removing the polyfill, I began rinsing the cap itself... water aiming lightly into the polyfill, until the polyfill was white again. To my surprise the polyfill had "fattened" back up. I fluffed it a bit more with a toothpick, and set it down (polyfill up) on a napkin.. and I re-primed it until the water was absorbed into the napkin... and the cap was full of the blend, and I put the cartridge back together , and Patty was Vaping up a storm again!

There comes a time when you want to clean the vapor path, and that piece comes out also. Fact is I vape with that top "draw hole" popped off.

Photoon2011-09-17at1313.jpg

I feel I get better flavor (to each his own!).

There also comes a time when you don't want to maintain the cartridges, and will replace them.

Replacing them has become a less frequent ritual around here.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines