One Night Packing For Vacation (True Story)

Hi gang, thought I'd share a funny story with you that happened about a week ago.

My wife and I were packing to go see our grand daughter in Ohio she had just turned 7 months old and was starting to crawl. Well we weren't staying long so very little packing to do so my wife was taking care of that while I charged up the 510 batts and was filling the cartos for our ride. I was on the deck seeing it was a nice night and was vaping some of my fav liquid. I was just about done filling the last carto when all of a sudden I dropped my 510 and of course it rolled in between the slit in the deck and fell 2 feet below me :( We had this deck built a couple years ago and it was totally skirted all the way around to keep animals out! Now I need that batt because we only have four! Well I start thinking of ways to rescue my beloved 510 from the depths of the deck monster! A coathanger with some sticky gum should do the trick! What we have no gum! Now I'm off to the store to buy gum to rescue my PV. Well I get back and my wife got me a wire hanger and we proceeded to chew gum! Well I got the gum and wrapped it around the hanger and slowly lowered the contraption down to my ecig. Well needless to say the ecig was to heavy and the gum was not sticky enough :( Now What, I'm thinking! Wait if I get two hangers I can scoop it up and lift it right outta there. Well I thought this would be easier then it actually was, it was like a game show I tell ya! Now I got my wife involved and I get the ecig hooked and lift it slowly being carefull not to lift one side too fast! Needless to say I dropped it like 8 or 9 times before I finally get it to the top. What, now the hanger and the ecig is too wide to lift it straight out! I get my wife to now hold the hangers as i run to get some pilers to grab the dang thing and of course when I get back she lost it again :( Well a few more times and we finally got it back to the top and now that I have the pilers was able to grab it and pull it to safety :) Needless to say it needed and good srubbing and it was all scratched up but it still worked like a champ....lol

Yeah Brian, I wasn't laughing at the time but it sure is funny now :)

McQuinn, Astroturf....lol

Uma, If I didn't need the batt at the time maybe it would have been different lol

Nox, I think the eGo might have been to big to fit through. When I finally step up to the eGo I will test it right away :laughing:

• 3 weeks later...