Vapor Talk Juice Review

Adam

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my experience with everyone...

I started Vaping about 5 or 6 months ago and I have tried about 60 different juices. after all this time i seem to only like 3 juices, which are 555 Mixed with JC Black Cherry, Awesome Vapor Menthol, and Virginia mixed with RY4.

I went trough all of the JC flavors and there is a base taste to all of the juices that i just dont seem to like, plus i feel as though they gunk up my Attys.

So anyway, I ordered some Vapor Talk juice from Diet Smokes because it was on sale, and much to my surprise (no offense Chris) I LOVE THEM... they are exactly like they are explained and I have found my two new daily liquids. I highly suggest you all try them!!!

Good Job!!!!

Thanks I'm glad you like the flavors we have been getting some really positive feedback. I think it's going to take a while before the word really gets out, but I mean we tried HUNDREDS of flavors before we started narrowing down some of the best. The amount of bottles we have here at the office is insane. Next week Grape Soda, Cappuccino and Exotic Tobacco will be released. After that the Midnight flavor will be coming out which is currently hands down my favorite. (next to dulcis) :D

Well it depends on who tries it to be honest. But Sean and I think it tastes a but like Strawberry Kiwi Shasta soda. It also has almost a fizzy like taste to it. It's very good. I upped the flavor level on the juice a bit so it's sweeter than most vapes, but not to sweet IMO. It's one of the few flavors you can actually really taste it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines