Just Got My Joye Ego Starter Kit...

CHeeZePuPH

And I'm loving it. Probably because the only other e-cig I have tried was the blu, and I was not impressed. Yes, the blu has "sex-appeal", but I don't care about the appeal as much as the performance.

I definatly recomend the eGo. I can usually use one battery the whole day without recharging, and the starter kit comes with two batteries.

Cartridges seem to run out faster than with the blu, but I would mainly attribute that to the overwhelmingly better performance of the eGo.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! Glad you're enjoying the eGo. :thumbsup: You're right though. In general, carts don't work very well. They don't do a good job of releasing the eliquid so you usally end up with a cart half full of juice but thinking it's empty. Have you tried direct dripping?

Edited by Brian

my understanding is that the higher the voltage, or lower the resistance, the quicker you go through the juice. the blu is a low-voltage device, so juice lasts longer. keep in mind that the blu uses cartomizers, which are far more efficient than the atomizer/cartridge combo at using all the juice. pick up a 5-pack of cartomizers and give them a shot as well. anything that says it's for the 510 will work with the eGo, btw