E-Power 18650 Quality

Anyone with experience on the e-power 18650. considering this unit for long trips in the car and evenings at home, and don't want to be constantly charge, fill, charge, fill. What accessories for this unit are available. I.e. larger cartomizers, or tanks? Just wondering what would fit.

Thank you all for your great help. I have been around here for a while and am impressed with the knowledge and understanding help for us noooobies.

Any 510 attys or cartos should work. It appears to be an eGo design e-cig with a replaceable 18650 battery. Im intigued by it, and for only $55 I think its worth a try.

Judging from pics I have seen with the E-Power18650 next to a eGo, I dont think the tank attys would work. The cone on the E-Power is of a larger diameter. I guess you could use an extender on it but it would look kinda crappy. You may wanna look into getting a 1000 mah eGo-T battery. Mine lasts me over 20 hours on each charge.

I bought my NOEGO 18650 from http://www.jazzcartopipe.com and I'm loving it a lot! Runs for (5) days on a charge, for me. Medium to heavy vaping. I use 2.0 Ohm LR and dual coil cartomizers from vaporkings on mine. I got the 18650 battery and charger from madvapes. All together it was $55.00 plus shipping. I've only used eGo's until now. At first, for a very short time, the NOEGO felt large and a little heavy. But now it feels perfect. The eGo feels lite and weird to me after vaping with the NOEGO 18650. It's my favorite! They are coming out with a 5 Volt and a variable voltage switch module that can be swapped out for the standard switch module soon. I'll be purchasing them as soon as they become available. But for now I'm very happy with the thing the way it is! :) (The original switch was designed to be used with the dual coils) That's what it says on the ECF. Large post about these on that forum. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/192307-new-18650-noego.html

Whats the difference between the NOEGO and the e-power? Are the pretty much the same. I don't see a lot of parts suppliers for the 18650 e-power most i see are for the e-power 14440(?)(the smaller one)

Page 23 of the ECF link I added above explains in some detail the differences. The complete post is worth the read. I check back on it from time to time to see if any updated news is available. :)

Edited by JayH503

Also, I've seen 510 to eGo adapters online. I'm going to try the one at cloudsofvapor.com I've been wanting to try the LR atomizer eGo tanks. I wasn't impressed with the standard resistance tank atomizers though. I think with the adapter, these would work with the tank setup. For now I'm happy with the LR and dual coil cartomizers though. I also have my 900mAh eGo battery to use if I wanna try the LR atomizer/tanks. I keep it for a backup battery.