Free Shipping?

celeryfc

Does anybody know a good site to get juice from that has free or cheap shipping costs? I haven't found my flavor yet and I just want to order samples until I find what I like. I'm hitting my head against the wall right now because shipping at all the places I've looked is almost equal to the cost of the sample bottle of juice! Let me know if you have any insight, thanks.

i think sweet-vapes has a free or very cheap shipping option, takes a while to get there though.... out of all the places i've ordered from, i can't remember the shipping ever being that expensive, like $4-$6 at the most. I'd take a look at puresmoker.com's sampler pack, it's a bit spendy at $52 shipped, but it's a lot of juice, around 23 different flavors, if i remember correctly.

Jon

@Jon- Totally agree, but $4-6 for shipping when you only want to try only one or two flavors from a site makes for an expensive sample! I wouldn't mind paying that once I found something I really liked, but trying different companies and flavors is getting expensive!

Thanks everybody for the help! I'll definitely check out all of these options.

Finding a supplier to give free shipping on a sampler pack probably won't happen. There isn't much markup on the sampler packs if any at all. Some suppliers will offer free shipping with a certain dollar amount spent. Trying flavors is just one of the humps you have to go through when you first get started. If you have flavors that you don't like, try trading with some others on the forum. When I started vaping sample packs weren't even an option.

i've probably got 75 bottles of juice that weren't quite what i was looking for, so it is expensive at first, but you'll eventually end up with favorites, and it's way cheaper then. Plus you've got samplers for friends who may like what you didn't. I ended up sending all my menthol liquids to another forum member, and if they found one that works for them, then for me it's well worth it. And if you compare the cost of finding that perfect juice to the cost of hospital bills down the road, you're still coming out way ahead :thumbsup:

Jon

The other option you might want to consider is finding a vapers meetup in your area. Alot of places have meetings monthly and there are always lots of flavors to try and to see what is right for you. Good luck in finding your daily vape! :icecream:

Local vape meets are a wonderful way to try different juices. Even if the group hasn't contacted vendors for juice donations, members usually willing to let other members sample their e-liquids and are willing to either give away or trade juices that don't taste good to them. Also, 4th of July is right around the corner and some vendors will have specials. Its always a good idea to sign up with vendors on their websites so that when they have specials you will get an email about it. Vendors will also post their specials on the forum too. Facebook and Twitter are also good ways to find out about specials that are only posted there.