Sweet-Vapes.com

joker23

Has anyone ever bought XL Clearomizers R4 (510 connection) from sweet-vapes.com? can they be refilled, do you have to drip, or is it more like a tank? Also, what about the Black XL Dual Coil 1.5 ohm cartomizers (by smoktech) are those meant to be dripped into, or are they one time use? That would seem like a waste of money.

btw, what are clearomizers anyway? they look weird with all the strings. and would they both fit on by eGo battery under the cone?

I believe the clearomizers have to be filled with a syringe or something, but I'm not that familiar with them, so don't hold me to that. I'm sure someone will be along to answer that for you. They are refillable, but I don't know how long they last.

The Smoketech Dual Coil cartos are refillable (pretty much just like any other carto). The XLs hold quite a bit of juice... probably about 1.5ml.

I never had much luck with the Royalsmoker cartomizers. I also never bought any of the clear tube cartomizers. I do have the Smoketech dual coil cartomizers and the eGo cones fit over them. The "clear plastic" dual coil models have a slightly larger diameter (Plastic has to be thicker) so the eGo cones won't slide over the cartomizer. Both the 2.0 Ohm LR cartomizers and the dual coil cartomizers from vaporkings.com work great with the eGo! With or without the cones. Hope this helps! :)

Thanks! But just to clarify, the cartomizers have a cap that can be removed and replaced to fill it up, or if I wanted to, to just put drip tip there? Also, I just dump the juice in there and screw it on and use it? Like an eGo-T? or do I have to constantly keep dripping? cuz that's what I'm trying to avoid.

Thanks for the help, and sorry if I'm asking obvious questions :)

Edited by joker23

Thanks! But just to clarify, the cartomizers have a cap that can be removed and replaced to fill it up, or if I wanted to, to just put drip tip there? Also, I just dump the juice in there and screw it on and use it? Like an eGo-T? or do I have to constantly keep dripping? cuz that's what I'm trying to avoid.

Thanks for the help, and sorry if I'm asking obvious questions :)

With any fiber filled cartomizer, I pop the soft cap off then fill it from the bottom using the condom method. Around 20 or 25 drops in one of the rubber sleeves is close to the right amount. Then I use a drip tip to vape. You'll add a few drops once in a while as the flavor/vapor lessons. I buy 2.0 Ohm LR (Low Resistance) cartomizers and the new dual coil cartomizers from vaporkings.com and both work great for me on my eGo batteries. :)

i've been using the dual-coil xl lr cartomizers, got them from sweet-vapes, so they're the same ones you're looking at, and i've had good luck with them, i fill them using the drip-down method (takes a while), i use the clear ones so i can see when they're filled. i've had a very different experience than dayvape, once filled i can vape a full carto for a long long time, in fact i only start getting that empty carto taste when it looks completely dry (using a 50/50 mix juice). you can't get the cone around them, though, as they're pretty thick. one thing to note, however, is that the dual-coil xl's are more expensive than the boge's, and just aren't as durable, the plastic body is held to the base with some sort of glue, and you have to finesse them to keep from breaking that glue bond, once it's broken, you pretty much have to throw it away, also, because it's a plastic body, you can't boil it clean, and forced hot water through a nose bulb can only do so much. the boge carto's on the other hand, can be boiled, and are pretty solid, so you can clean and re-use many times, meaning you don't have to buy replacements as often, they don't hit quite as hard though imo.

i haven't tried the clearomizers, but i've heard they're a massive pain to fill, plus it looks like sweet-vapes only has the 3.2-3.0 ohm versions (not sure if they make a low-resistance version or not), so i can't imagine them hitting very hard.

Jon

Edited by JonHitThingWithRock