Lr Tank Atomizer: 510 Vs Ego.....

kitsune

Just got around to trying the 510-T atomizer with my Ego battery and I have to say, I may have found my backup sweet spot. Dripping will always be my #1 sweet spot, but I am really liking the LR 510-T atomizer :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The ego-T had great throat hit and vapor production, but lacked flavor (keeping in mind, I am flavor challenged anyway). I did like the fact that it held a ml of liquid.

The 510-T atomizer only holds about 1/2 ml(only draw back at this point) of liquid, but not only has the throat hit and vapor production, I can also taste my liquids :thumbsup:

Its easy enough to fill a few tank carts with different flavors to have on hand. I have been using the 510T atty with my ego batt for the last 3 12 hour shifts and it has been great. I love being able to change the flavors to easily. honestly, after about 1/2 a ml, I am ready for a flavor change and just pop in a new cartridge.

I love the minimal hassel with the tank systems. I have had no trouble with leakage (then again, I never had trouble with the ego tank leaking either) With the ego tank I always still had the desire to drip, but with the 510-T, the drip desire is significantly less.

Dripping still is #1 for flavor, but the LR 510-T is certainly running a close second.

I never had much luck with cartomizers and really do love the tank system, and really am loving the LR 510 tanks. For those that prefer using the cone with their egos, the cone fits the same as with any 510 atomizer.

I really recommend giving this a try for those that like the tank systems. :animier:

Happy vaping to all

I have the exact same problem with the ego T's. When I can make them work I love it.

The 510-T hold less liquid, but over all, I really like them better. mind you, I am only on day 4. but after working the last 3 12 hour shifts and only using the ego with the 510-T, I am sold.

No leaking, no burning, nice smooth-consistant draw, plus I can even taste my liquid flavors.

You really should give them a try Brian. I was pleasantly suprised to find they work so much better. I even ordered some more last night.

I have the exact same problem with the ego T's. When I can make them work I love it.

The 510-T hold less liquid, but over all, I really like them better. mind you, I am only on day 4. but after working the last 3 12 hour shifts and only using the ego with the 510-T, I am sold.

No leaking, no burning, nice smooth-consistant draw, plus I can even taste my liquid flavors.

You really should give them a try Brian. I was pleasantly suprised to find they work so much better. I even ordered some more last night.

I feel exactly the same way, the flavor isn't at all muted!

I keep waiting for the But.......

Not exactly sure why the 510-t works so much better than the ego-t's, essentially the same type of atomizer and system, just smaller. Its great to finally have something work the way I want it to.

Took it with me to the movies yesterday and not a single hassle. I still prefer the ego's size to the larger bottom feeder or wet box type mods.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines