Hangsen Diy Mixing Kit

I checked out the Hangsen web site, but don't see that you can buy anything there. I think this is the second time you've talked about Hangsen (the other was the Echo I think). Is this available on the market yet?

Hangsen are (nowadays) the world's biggest juice manufacturer I'm told. Hangsen was formed last year after a split in Dekang. They also "make" devices. As a manufacturer they supply vendors across the world. You will find a lot of US vendors sell Hangsen juice and also many now supplying the ECHO. The DIY kit is brand new and I expect you will be seeing it sold by US vendors shortly. Note - many vendors "rebrand" Hangsen products to their own brand. For example, Liberty Flights' standard juice range is made by Hangsen and supplied in Liberty Flights branded bottles (no secret - LF are open about this). I have no personal or financial connection with Hangsen, they just contacted me and asked if I would review some of their products...

OIC,I just usually go to sites in reveiws and check them out .That one was odd that you couldn't buy anything.So how would rate thier liquid against Dekang?For the money I beleive Dekang is the best I have tried so far.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines