E-Cig Books?

vapenanda

Thanks for the reply. Wouldn't it be great to see a comprehensive e-cig and vaping guide where all the need info would be in one place. It seems as though the info on line is so scattered out and disjointed. Takes a lot of time to surf the web to find needed info.

Being new to the vaping scene I can see how all the information can be overwhelming and scattered. There are a few blog sites that have been setup by people that offer great 101 information. The information about ecigs is so vast and rapidly changing that those blogs can become outdated quickly. It is funny how technical it can get when really all you need to know about working an ecig is battery, atomizer and liquid.

There are no books to date though it would probably be a nice idea. The book would most likely have to be updated often and honestly, the vast amount of online information would probably hinder book sales.

Now if an e - Book was created on the other hand..

Actually...I have a really short e-pamphlet that I got way back when from one of the vendors. Very basic..and of course very outdated now, but if I can find it on my puter I'll send it over here.

Does anyone know of any books out there on e-cigs?

Hi vapenanda, in google type "electronic cigarette ebook" (without quotes), and will find links to a bunch of free ecig books. I also found some books on this topic on amazon.com. hope this can help :rolleyes:

I'm starting my book.

Intro-

(explanation of vaping goes here)

Chapter 1.

Get a PV of any type, connect atomizer (LR for 3.7v), drip your favorite e-juice and fire it up. Vape away.

Chapter 2.

Experiment with different voltages for a different vaping experience. Try a bottom feeder.

Chapter 3

Enjoy your vaping experiences immensely.

In closing, Vape on! Visit VaporTalk.com for updated discussion on mods, tips and tricks and general Q & A.

*Glossary of terms*

----------------------------------

...wow- I'm finished. that was quick. A bit more lengthy then the book I wrote on "How to put on a nicotine patch".

:thumbsup:

Edited by TroopX

• 2 weeks later...

I think the only downside I can see to a hard copy e-cig book would be that there are so many different kinds/models of e-cigs out there now, and new technology seems to be coming out all the time.

Wouldn't one become outdated really fast?