A Pbusardo Review - The Leo Electronic Cigarette And Leo Cartomizers

Why do you need to replace the plastic cap after filling the cartomizer? Do you think the small hole in the cap decreases the amount of vapor?

You really don't. It tightens the draw a little. Works with or without. No leaking either way.

Nice vid... as usual. So what is the threading on the LEO? Does anyone make an adapter so I could strap on one of those cartos to my Silver Bullet? Now that would be 'WINNING' if I don't say so myself! Just cursious... as you were vaping through that carto was the flavor decreasing at an unexceptable rate for you to live with? I know that with my LR Boge's the flavor decreases way before the carto is considered 'spent'... so I'm topping off quite often to overcome that. I don't mind doing so... but it would sure be nice if you could actually vape an entire carto with it tasting the same the entire time. I just find that hard to believe though... so tell me, what did you encounter there? :question:

Nice vid... as usual. So what is the threading on the LEO? Does anyone make an adapter so I could strap on one of those cartos to my Silver Bullet? Now that would be 'WINNING' if I don't say so myself! Just cursious... as you were vaping through that carto was the flavor decreasing at an unexceptable rate for you to live with? I know that with my LR Boge's the flavor decreases way before the carto is considered 'spent'... so I'm topping off quite often to overcome that. I don't mind doing so... but it would sure be nice if you could actually vape an entire carto with it tasting the same the entire time. I just find that hard to believe though... so tell me, what did you encounter there? :question:

Thank you Sir!! I believe it is a 302 connection. I think the cartos would definitely benefit from some more voltage.

I was able to get a connector so I could use my 510 cartos on it's batt. Yes, much like the 510 cartos, flavor does diminish before the carto is completely spent, but it wasn't tooooo bad until I got the burnt/dry taste. Still at ten hours... damn!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines