Smoked 2 Cigs In My Life.

Kezef

Good evening, vaportalk members. I come from Texas, a particularly redneck part actually. I am a senior in high school and have smoked 2 cigarettes in my life. I did not like the "high" and the cancer talk made me uneasy. After daily weed smoking for 2 years, I got my stash found and now I can't smoke anymore weed.

Today In class I tried my good buddies "SmokeToLive" vaporizer ECig. He let me hit it and frankly I liked the feeling, I liked the smoke hitting my throat then lungs, I liked the visible smoke and how it disappeared almost magically , and how you could smoke under the table or in the bathroom. However, I'm not a nicotine addict and I'm not sure if I want to become one. I know I can't get cancer, but should I really start nicotine? Is nicotine alone harmful to my health? Buying a "nicotine-less" ecig seems sort of silly, like buying fake weed or some ****. I am considering the Blu Ecig.

What do you say, vaportalk?

TOO LONG, NOT READING ---

Should I start nicotine because I enjoyed smoking pot?

I don't want to spend much cash but want a good product, cool looking would be a bonus.

Is there an Ecig I can vape pot in? (Might be a stupid qustion, but I am really wondering)

First of all no you should not start vaping if you don't already smoking tobacco. It makes no sense.

Second please read our forum rules before posting. We have a zero tolerance policy on drug talk. Electronic cigarette are already a controversial issue with the general public we don't need THC e liquid added to the mix.

(Thread locked)