What Is The Best E-Cig For Me?.

So i have some questions, I'm thinking about buying my first e-cig, and i want to know what is best for me.

I quit smoking cold turkey two years ago, i rarely have the cravings anymore, but i miss the feel and the experience of smoking, i do not intend to start again, whatever e-cig i chose it will be nicoden free. To put it simply, i used to smoke blacks witch is a clove cigarette, they were small black and stood out, i liked that. So this is what i want, a e-cig that is both small and looks good, must stand out, such as the black ones, produces high amounts of vapor, and preferably has good or at least decent battery life. I was leaning more toward the blu e-cig, however i have heard very mixed reviews. Absolutely any help or advice that you have will be greatly appreciated.

I just want that good smoking experience i used to have, without all the harmful things that normal cigarettes and especially cloves have in them.

Thank you very much for your time in reading this, please post your opinions and suggestions below.

Have a goodday.

Sincerely.

Kyle J. Lanphere

Welcome Kyle, I have never owned a blu cig, but have also never heard of anyone that was happy with one either. The 510 is a small model, definitely available in black, but the battery life is not so great, there is a mega 510 or a 520 that is longer, but again battery life is not great. Most people here recommend Ego because it is versatile and has a great battery life.

There are several vendors that cell 0 nic juice and I have seen clove juice, so if that is the flavor you want, you should be able to find it. :thumbsup:

Hey Kyle, Very glad you have joined us !!!

Few options for you (mostly what fran said).....

The 510 is a nice unit, but the battery life has always been the problem. (couple hours-maybe), but great for throat hit and vapor and flavor--uses the 510 atomizers/carts or 510 tank.

The 520 is essentially the same as the 510, just longer and a bit better battery life.

Both are the thin-penstyle and come in a wide variety of colors and are sold by most vendors.

The draw back to both is the battery life....

The next and most recommended is the ego line:

a bit fatter than the 510/520--about the sam around as a sharpie and comes is several sizes--650, 900, 1000+ mah. The mah determines how long the battery will last between charges. the higher the mah the longer the battery. the 1000 mah is about the same length and size as a standard sharpie (size includes atomizer and cart/drip tip).

The VT store has some great flavors to choose from--they also sell the 510's and egos. Check out the suppliers list on the forum.

Welcome to VT, I think a 510 would be a good start for you. Their well made and people seem to really like them. The batt life is short, but it doesn't seem like you would be vaping like crazy anyways. Good luck and welcome.

Kyle,

I was a clove smoker too. If your not going to use it as much as say smoking all day like a regular smoker a 510 would be perfect. If your looking for longer battery life then the Ego is where its at. I started with the 510 and quit smoking and went right to vaping. Good throat hit and decent vapor.

If your are looking for a Clove Flavored Juice, I HIGHLY Reccomend JuicyVapor.com 's Cherry Clove. Taste Spot on to a Clove ( i smoked Djarum Blacks) Email me and i'll hook you up with my affiliate code if you are new to the JuicyVapor website.

Hope this Helps

Oregon_Jake

So this is what i want, a e-cig that is both small and looks good, must stand out, such as the black ones, produces high amounts of vapor, and preferably has good or at least decent battery life.

Be honest - such a thing doesn't really exist. A small e-cig will never have "good" battery life - things like the 510 will be fine in most respects, but for decent battery life something like an eGo or Riva is the minimum.

You need to weight up the things that matter most to you:

Looks like a cig or is cig-size? Shortish battery life

Do you value "hit" most or flavour? 510s are good on hit other models are better on flavour? (eg you can get a Riva in 901 form - better flavour than a 510 version but less hit)

Do you mind having to top-up the liquid frequently? If not a 510 is fine but if you do mind you may want to consider an eGo or Rive with a "Tank" atomiser.

If you really want a small cig-sized e-cig, I'm told (haven't tried them) that these are pretty good:

http://www.liberro.co.uk/e-cigarette-starter-packs/realis-ultra-realistic-electronic-cigarette-starter-pack

I think Liberro could point you to a US source...

one of the biggest drawbacks to the blucig (and one {of the many} reasons i sent mine back) is the severe lack of flavors, there are exactly 4 (3 if you don't like menthol). plus the battery life is completely aweful. the joye 510 would be a better unit, and there are thousands of flavors for it, as you can use any juice from any vendor.

keep in mind that small battery = low battery life, unless you know an engineer that can make a nuclear one for you. bigger batteries like the eGo last longer but are bigger, and look and feel nothing like a cigarette, which seems like it'd be annoying, but it took me 5 seconds to get over the size once i experienced the strong flavor, lots of vapor, and great throat hit. since you haven't smoked in 2 years, the vapor and throat hit of a 510 is probably gonna be fine for you. if not, you can always go to low-resistance and stick with the no-nicotine juices.

Jon