Battery Light Inconsistent

You know what I did? Threw the battery against the wall. It still doesn't work, but it sure made me feel better.

LMAO, the good old it pissed me off so I'm gonna throw it at the wall method, strangly enough I did it with my motorala razr once and it started working better  :o

You know, that's why I'm so crazy about you, Vacker! You don't mince words, you get right down to it... :lol: Another trick I've been using is unscrewing the battery and atomizer jus a little when pulling on it. I seem to get better vapor and I can get the cut off to stop.....

Yep, I too leave it a little loose, like just 1/4 turn not tightened -- I feel I get more air thus more vapor = easier draw.

BUT after the spanking of the battery -- I still have intermittent problems. I draw on it - it lights - good vapor - it blinks a few times cuz of cut off - I set it down - light comes on - atomizer gets hot, hot hotter - I unscrew it - light is still lit - absolutely disconnected from atomizer and led is lit and then blinking. arrrrrggggghhhh.

Seems it is time for imprisonment, bondage, out of state trafficing

|

|

|

Gonna put her in a box, wrap her up in duct tape, and send it back to supplier!!!!

Edited by Vacker1229

It appears, my dear, that I am having the same problem with my 'pass through'! This is the second one I have purchase with the same problem. The last one I sent back and recieved this one to replace the first. After plugging it in to my computer, it gives me one good blast of vapor then proceeds to go eratic and frustrate me to no end. Blinking, then not coming on at all. Why, I ask! I do not like to be played with, although I like to play. Alas, I can not bring myself to torture so I will do the same as you, with this particular item. Back to the supplier! Unless someone can come up with a solution. :(

Perhaps you could call the FDA and ask for this pieces of crap to be federally regulated... :lol:

And you do like to play it 'loose', don't you!? I should turn you over Poppa's knee for that. You've really hurt my feelings with that outrageous comment. I've already contacted them................... :P :lol:

And you do like to play it 'loose', don't you!? I should turn you over Poppa's knee for that. You've really hurt my feelings with that outrageous comment. I've already contacted them................... :P :lol:

Ouch!! don't spank me cuz that hurts the little Princess!!! :lol::D

Seems it is time for imprisonment, bondage, out of state trafficing

|

|

|

Gonna put her in a box, wrap her up in duct tape, and send it back to supplier!!!!

This dang battery is sooo done!! I am still playing with it -- today is the day -- she's gone :mad: