Pcc Reviews

I just purchased my very first RN4081 and I am loving it. However, when I was researching e-cigs, no one warned me about the terrible addiction to accessories ;) Speaking of which, is there any place that has reviews of PCCs? The trouble is I really like the Blu charging case because you can charge a batter and carry a battery at the same time. So instead of having an e-cig in your pocket while you charge the other battery, you can have them in the same pack.

I am not sure about the PCC for the model you are looking for, if you google what you are looking for you will probably be able to find it. Usually on the websites they have reviews of things. There are some 510 PCC's that you can get that hold an assembled ecig and charge one at the same time, plus a space for cartos or atties. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Mosy of us have moved on to bigger batteries and don't have a use for a PCC.I am sure they all will do what they are advertised to do.But if I were using stock batteries I would just get a second charger and a few extra batteries to carry.I used to use an old flip top plastic cig case to hold three or four batteries and a bottle of liquid.I would put the dead batteries in threads down and the charged ones threads up so I could remember which ones were charged.I still use the case with liquid and two 14500 batteries.