Turbine Review

Sharon

I've been holding off on reviewing the Turbine I received this past Thursday. I tried using the Turbine on my BombShell Mod. My 510 extension did not work. So I tried my 510/801 - 801/510 adapters, it didn't work. Then I put it on my eGo battery, Bingo it worked. I primed the atty before vaping, but after drawing for a second or two, I got a dry burn. I pulled the cart out and put it back in. Turned it upside down. Again, I was only able to vape for a second or two before getting the dry burn. I put it down for a few hours and tried it again. Still the same issue. I left it alone until Friday. Tried it again, same issue. I just felt that if I could get it to work on my mod, I might get a better vape. I emailed Got vapes,:

"I'm having Turbine problems. The Turbine works on my ego battery, but when

I try to use it with my 510 extension or 501/801 - 801/510 adapter on my mod

it doesn't work. Is your 510 extension the same item as your 510 battery to

501 atomizer that you sell on the Turbine ordering site? I am so frustrated

at this point I could scream. Please send help now!! LOL"

Saturday I get a reply email from Daniel:

"One of the main problems that people might have with something like this is

airflow...don't give up! Check to make sure you have good airflow around the

threading. How was it working on your ego battery?"

Did he even read my email to him??? Airflow wasn't even mentioned in my email and I stated in the second sentence that it worked on my ego. No response to my question about the 510 extension or adapters!!!

I PM'ed my go to man, Brian. He gave me some very helpful information and advise. Thanks Brian! unworthy.gif

Saturday afternoon I was able to pull the pin in the Turbine atty out enough to get it to work with the adapters. The vape was much better on my mod vaping at 5 volts. But when I took the Turbine atty off to check to make sure I wasn't getting leaking and put it back on, it didn't work. I had to pull the pin back out again. The pin is too loose in the atty. I demised that the problem I was having with the eGo is because it's not making a good connection with the battery and its not making any connection with the extension or adapters. My efforts to get the pin to stay out was fruitless.

When I was able to get it to work with my Mod, the flavor was good, the vapor was good (TH not my thing so I can't comment on that) and I was overall pleased with the Turbine. But, the pin in the atty is a huge issue because it's not usable. The email response I got from Got Vapes, well I don't even know what to say about that!!!!

Despite my sour experience with the Turbine and Got Vapes, I did order the Vortex. My fingers and toes are crossed, hoping for a much better experience. thumbsup.gif

Well Brian, as you can see, I didn't learn my lesson from the Lucid failure nor the Turbine frustration. There is no hope for me!! LOL Lets hope I'm not PM'ing you when I get the Vortex in! hehehe

Edited by Sharon

LOL! They sure are cranking out a bunch of different kinds. I haven't seen much good about the Turbine except for people who did a lot of tinkering/tweaking with it and finally got it to work right. Never heard of the Lucid or the Vortex. Actually, never heard of the Turbine until I got your PM. :) Hope the Vortex is a winner.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines