I Have A Problem

bearrwars

So i just got my ecig and its only been 10 hours. I charged and vaped it and great it had a good feeling and nice amount of smoke. But in about 30 min the smoke died out it barley hits and little to none came out. And it was for both of em so i would wait like 5-10 min and it hits nicely and it dies again the smoke. The ecig was the EgoT and now i read some of the fourm and read that the problem could be the atty so i was like maybe it is and in fourm it says. To wash it so i did in hot watwr for 5-10 min and now i screwed it in now litterly no hit no smoke only a whistle from the atty and it geta kinda hot please help whata wrong with my ecig

So i just got my ecig and its only been 10 hours. I charged and vaped it and great it had a good feeling and nice amount of smoke. But in about 30 min the smoke died out it barley hits and little to none came out. And it was for both of em so i would wait like 5-10 min and it hits nicely and it dies again the smoke. The ecig was the EgoT and now i read some of the fourm and read that the problem could be the atty so i was like maybe it is and in fourm it says. To wash it so i did in hot watwr for 5-10 min and now i screwed it in now litterly no hit no smoke only a whistle from the atty and it geta kinda hot please help whata wrong with my ecig

Did you let the atty dry out for 24-48 hrs after washing?

New atomizers come with primer in them, you need to blow it out using a napkin or paper towel to get it out of there. I never clean my atties with water, some folks do, but mine never work right after that. If you do get them wet, you have to wait for at least 24 hours to let them dry out. If you are having a problem with both of the atties, I would contact the people you bought them from and tell them what is going on.

To me it sounds like your attys are still wet. Mine always seem to take a little longer than 24 hrs. Give them a good blow and another try this morning. Good luck

when you receive your atty it is a good idea to blow it out (mouth on battery end and blow into a paper towel) to get the primer out. Then you fill it with your liquid. I don't drop any juice in the atty (maybe I should) but connect my tank atty to the battery and it's all good. Vaping like a champ. Although I did have trouble with attys when I first went to the tank. One vaped like a dream for a couple of hours, then died, but had another one and tried it and it was doa. But any other one I have purchased are great. Maybe you have defective attys. But when you rinse them you are supposed to wait a couple of days for them to dry out before you vape them. Good luck.

Edited by cheshyl

when you receive your atty it is a good idea to blow it out (mouth on battery end and blow into a paper towel) to get the primer out. Then you fill it with your liquid. I don't drop any juice in the atty (maybe I should) but connect my tank atty to the battery and it's all good. Vaping like a champ. Although I did have trouble with attys when I first went to the tank. One vaped like a dream for a couple of hours, then died, but had another one and tried it and it was doa. But any other one I have purchased are great. Maybe you have defective attys. But when you rinse them you are supposed to wait a couple of days for them to dry out before you vape them. Good luck.

Could you dry the atomizers out faster using a hair dryer?

Could you dry the atomizers out faster using a hair dryer?

Possibly, but hold onto it with something other than your fingers or you might burn yourself from the metal getting hot.

@gemr, look at the post from elDuderino (sp) on this forum, I think that it was posted on January 26, 2011. He talks of a way to clean with pg. it is a long post or I would have posted it all here. Good luck.