Help Choosing Cartomizer's

ls1chris

Well i have been vaping for 1 month now and i have had maybe 1 full analog,Took a few hits off one why out and quickly gave it back lol.A friend of mine got me into Vaping and Set me up with the Joye ego 650mah battery and Vapor Kings 2.0 ohm Cartomizers.But after Reading and looking around they are so many choices out their to pick from and not to mention getting adapters to use different threaded Cartomizers i find myself Frustrated at times.So i hope you can help or provide some info.The VK 2.0ohm cartomizers i am using seem to be ok but i was just curious if perhaps they was some Different ones that may provide better Flavor or throat hit.I see also ppl have been using i think the 808 carts on the ego battery and i was just curious what you guys thought was a all around Good Cartomizer for the EGo .

I know they say Direct Dripping provides best flavor but i have tried that with the Stock atomizers that come with the Ego and found them Not very Flavorful but again that was with the stock atomizers with the ego kit.Also the Ego tank systems i have had hell with .Horrible taste even after Cleaning ,Running tanks of liquid through it and just no throat hit at all even with the new LR tank attys.

So i am still trying to find my Vaping Nirvana,that Provides good throat hit and Flavor.So shoot me some ideas on cartomizers guys as they seem to be best for me as i am always moving around and going places so it is just ease of use for me compared to Direct Dripping .Although if you could also recomend a Atty i may purchase one just to try when i am sitting around.Thanks for taking the time to read my ramble lol

Hello and welcome to VT. Congrats on your quit also. As far as cartomizers go....the best I've found are the Boge 2.0 omh your talking about. I really like them. The T did nothing for me and DD is to complicated for me LOL. I just discovered adding drip tips to the Carto and it has made the experience all the better for me. I hope you find your perfect vape.

Good luck on your vaping nirvana. I really haven't found it yet. On my eGo I have tried 510lr, 306lr, tank lr, mega lr attys and lr cartos. Just can't decide what is the best for me. All have their good qualities but I can't personally say which I enjoy more. I like to direct drip but I don't really like the hassle. I guess I'm just fickled. But good luck on your search and I hope you find your preference soon.

O yes i am using a small Zip tip on my cartos and i love it because it is alot smaller than my other tips.But i agree i was let down by the tank system .I find it to be a Fantastic idea and product it just needs work.

But i have tried some 1.6ish ohm if i remember correct with the vertical coil at the bottom and those were Horrible lol.I think i may try some 2.5ohm coming up to see what they can provide compared to the 2.0ohm ones

Also i was just curious would they be any real difference in the 2.0ohm carts i am using now as to say getting a 510 to 808 adapter and using that style cart.I see a few ppl have done that running different threaded carts on the ego but i dont see why or what they get compared to a a straight up 510 cart

I am using the Boge 510 soft cap cartomizers on my standard Ego battery. So far they are handling business. Great pull, solid vap with a PG juice and the quantity of vap is spot on to an analog for me. My standard pull is about 3 to 4 seconds but once you get the hang of it my experience is that it is identical to an analog without the nasty taste and smell. I was DD'ing for a week and it was just to time consuming. My soft cap Boges have eliminated that problem.

You are using exactly what I prefer/use on a daily basis. You can use 808 cartos with an adapter... but you wouldn't be gaining anything... I still think the Boge 2.0's are far better. Also, the only thing you would notice going from a 2.0 to a 2.5 ohm carto is the vapor isn't as warm from the 2.5 and you will have to draw on it a bit longer to get a good 'hit'. I prefer LR cartos (1.8-2.0 ohm) on 3.7 volt devices... and 2.5+ ohm for when I'm at higher voltages. Just my .02 :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE