510 To 510 Short Extension

Anyone looking for a short 510 extension should check out MADVAPES they have the same type "Shorty 510 Extension and Connector" another vendor has been selling for $ 7.99 for only $2.49. They are great if you need more distance between your connection and tank. :thumbsup:

Nice! I think you need two of them connected together to be able to use a tank atty. I've been wanted to get some of these, but never got around to paying the $7.99 for them. I may have to pick up a couple or several. LOL!

Nice! I think you need two of them connected together to be able to use a tank atty. I've been wanted to get some of these, but never got around to paying the $7.99 for them. I may have to pick up a couple or several. LOL!

Brian you are luckier than I am as I bought 2 at $ 7.99. :rolleyes2: I should add that there is a washer or nut thingy you have to remove prior to using it as an extension. The original purpose of these was for modding.

Anyone looking for a short 510 extension should check out MADVAPES they have the same type "Shorty 510 Extension and Connector" another vendor has been selling for $ 7.99 for only $2.49. They are great if you need more distance between your connection and tank. :thumbsup:

Yes I bought a shorty. I needed the longer 510 extension. I ordered one late last night.