Vg Or Pg

da1plumber

Moved to Noobie Questions and Help. :)

VG will produce more vapor, less throat hit and can decrease flavor a bit (depends on what flavor). PG will produce less vapor, greater throat hit and flavor is usually good (depends on what flavor). If you are using your tank with the 50/50 it is possible it is too thick and not getting to the atomizer in the proper amount. You really have to test it all out. I like the 50/50 mix but I don't use the tanks.

Usually a 50/50 mix produces a pretty good amount of vapor. VG is known for vapor and PG for throat hit and flavor. are you using the same brand or liquid from the same vendor?

sometimes its just an off day or could be an off liquid. Not sure on this one. hopefully somebody else will have a better answer.

Usually a 50/50 mix produces a pretty good amount of vapor. VG is known for vapor and PG for throat hit and flavor. are you using the same brand or liquid from the same vendor?

sometimes its just an off day or could be an off liquid. Not sure on this one. hopefully somebody else will have a better answer.

I bought the e-liq from e-cig,yeh i know it's the cheap stuff,but it works pretty well. I was just triing to get the best ba ng for the buck

have you tried dripping directly to the atomizer?? sometimes that can kick things off. sometime vapor can drop off if the atomizer is flooded. another option is try blowing out the atomizer to dislodge any built up liquid.

Moved to Noobie Questions and Help. :)

VG will produce more vapor, less throat hit and can decrease flavor a bit (depends on what flavor). PG will produce less vapor, greater throat hit and flavor is usually good (depends on what flavor). If you are using your tank with the 50/50 it is possible it is too thick and not getting to the atomizer in the proper amount. You really have to test it all out. I like the 50/50 mix but I don't use the tanks.

tht sounds like a possability,is there a way to thin it a little without messin it up?