Ego Pts And Extra Electrical Power

Elayna

Well I looked and it looks like this does fit in here so here goes. I bought a couple of Good Phophets EGO passthru's when they were on sale. To my amazement they worked with a standard wall & usb jack, cuz the 510 PT I had before would not. I really could only use it on my computer, which wasn't a problem, but I was leery cuz some had mentioned major problems when they used the computer USB ports. Anyway. I just found out that my rechargable double A battery charger I have for for my phone will power my EGO as well! This charger uses standard rechargable NiCad batteries. So, if my EGO starts to drop in preformance I might be able to use this thing maybe as an external power source until I can get home and recharge it there. I am tucking my spare cord for my Ego in my travel kit right now! I am truly amazed at the versatility of these EGOs. I am very happy!

With the Ego PT you are just charging the battery and vaping off the battery.With the 510 PT without the battery box you are vaping off the USB power.The atty/carto draws more amps than some power supplies can supply,you need 1,000 mAh or 1 amp for the PT without battery and the Ego and PT with battery will work on less mAh.