Wow!

madgik

Hello Guys,

I can't believe it thanks to the guys at totalcigarettes.com for the first time in years I managed to go out with my friends for a drink over the weekend and didn't smoke a single cigarette! Also due to the smoking ban here in Spain I was able to smoke indoors in my favourite disco while all the smokers had to stand in the designated smoking area! Needless to say I caused a bit of stir and attrachted a lot of interested conversation and it also helped brake down a few barriers when talking to the guys there!!! Now on a Monday morning I feel a lot better with no heavy chest as I would usually smoke 80 to 100 cigaretts over the course of a weekend. I didn't smoke anything this weekend. Lets hope for the same success next week and beyond. THANKYOU TC!!!!!!!

Madgik Magda

I understand you being happy about going out for a drink without a cigarette. I went out saturday night for the first time since I started vaping, and It was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! No cigarettes for me either :)

Congrats and welcome.

Southern Spain, wish I was there.

I lived in the Algarve (Portugal) a couple of years and have been to Caseras. Very nice!

Ha ha yeah its not bad here eh! I went to Lagos for new years great spot! and I went to casares for first time last week up in the mountains close to Estapona. Did you live here long?

Madgik