How Long Should A Ego 650 Pt Last?

I recently bought 2 of Good Prophets EGO PTs, and the thing I like is you can unplug, stuff a couple of cartos in yer pocket, and go out the door. I am hoping these will last me a while, cuz my partner is pissed at the amount i have spent in the last 2 months on this new habit (addiction). Can someone give me a realistic time frame? Thanks!

Elayna, I couldn't because I haven't had one to die yet, nor a battery and I'm at 5 months. So someone else probably could give you a realistic time. This is some sort of habi. . .hobby, isn't it?

Wow! ok, 5 months and still going is good! That my partner will be happy about!.... I have several kits (so to speak) of longer 510s and cartos & clearos, got 2 sets of 808's and their adapters and cartos too, so I just have to be sure to have a set of adapters, so if i go out with a 510 or 808 batt, I can use any carto. I want them all to last as long as I can realistically do. I figured out how I fried some of my 510 batts. I had made a mod on a carto and thought the juice was dripping into the filler. Well it wasn't, it was going right to the atomizer, and these were auto batts. So I got good vape for a while, then they died. whoops! Lesson learned, took them all apart and fixed the cartos as best as I could using the sticky shelf paper from WalMart. They look ok, just odd enuf to make folks do a double take. Hobby? sorry, it's a lifestyle now. :pirate:

Edited by Elayna