Thank You Vt

lovie

got my sweet sweet dawn in today i am one happy girl :thumbsup: thank you for working so hard to please your customers . i know you have had some trouble latley .anyway thanks have a great day or night peace

I got mine today too and the wife saw my stupid happy dance all the way back up the walkway and into the house.

(the lady down the street may have seen it too. She clapped)

It's always a good idea to keep those women happy!!!! Even the ones down the street!!! LOL :crazy:

We worked non stop Monday to make sure everything was shipped out ASAP. Glad you're all stocked up :D

I know I've said it before, but it is so true "Chris, you da man"!!! Thanks for all you do to keep everyone happy. :thumbsup:

We worked non stop Monday to make sure everything was shipped out ASAP. Glad you're all stocked up :D

you guys are so nice i have been having lots of fun on this forum i love reading the post i have learned so much and still learning . i will say it again vt is great. and tell everyone i know that smokes to try vt so far i have two friends that are now vaping and they love it too.thanks for your great customer service i am a die hard vt fan

Thank You! I'd invite you all over for dinner if I thought we had enough food :lol:

Aw Chris, that is so sweet. How about we just share a slice of pizza!!! :pizza:

Thank You! I'd invite you all over for dinner if I thought we had enough food :lol:

Who's gonna work on a "sweet dawn" dessert for Christopher? We can all sit around and sip Carmel macchiatos and grape soda! :)

Thanks Chris for all you do. The one thing I know that you do is look after your customers. :thumbsup: Also I agree with Kitsune, being from the south myself, we can all bring a covered dish. Oh, by the way, how many people are we talking about? :lol: Have a good one Chris, and remember, you the man.