Map Tanks

So ive been searching for other types of mods for vaping. What ive noticed is the clouds of vapor Map tank mod. Is there anything else out there like that?

Im currently using joye ego 510 just wondering if there something compatible with what im using

Hi socialfisher. The question you are asking is it about the map tank mod or just a mod in general? The map tank is a "cartomizer" that will hold a lot more liquid than a regular cartomizer, it has been modified to hold the juice. You can use the map tank on your eGo or any other similar device, I think 3.7 volts or higher. I don't know of any other map tank type carto but there are a good many mods out there that are 3.7 volts.

Hi Socialfisher,

Besides the MAP (Most Angry Pirate)Tank Mod, there is the Clearomizer, which is the same principle as the MAP Tank, and there is also the eGo/Tornado Tank atty and Cart. The Clearomizer does come in the 510 connection and the Tank atty & Cart is make to fit the ego batteries.

I hope this was somewhat helpful.

yeah im just really liking the way the map tank looks.. looks clean and sleek.. is there any links to post as for reference to the Clearomizer

Do a Google search too.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/9574-clearomizers-ce2/page__p__87539__hl__clearomizer__fromsearch__1#entry87539

I have ordered clearomizers from Mad Vapes as well as other items. No problems. I think they are a trusted vendor.

I believe Royal Smokers on the other hand, is a vendor located in China. That doesn't make them bad but most of us prefer to use and support U.S. vendors. Good luck with with your search.

A lot of vendors here sell the Royal Smoker ceramic cartos but I don't see any of them having the clearomizers in stock. They have a place for them at Clouds of Vapor but it says underneath the picture [notify me], so looks like they are out. You best chance is to put your name on the list for a map tank at Clouds of Vapor, they will email you when they are in. You have to act fast, like within minutes of the receipt of your email or they will be all gone. Most angry pirate comes on tiny chat ever so often. I got a mini-map ordered and it has shipped. That was all that I could get, have not even gotten an email about the larger map tank. But anyway we'll see how that goes. Hope this helped.

I have used several clearomizers and have not had any trouble with the wicking. They do seem to have a very warm vape even with the higher ohm. Actually warmer than I like, but I do use them sometimes just to change things up.

Edited by CDATundra

So after some searching madvapes has them and http://www.royalsmokers.com/Clearomizer.html which I havent any reviews from and slim on madvapes

Any suggestions

I believe the Royal Smokers sells in bulk directly to vendors, not to the general public. I might be wrong, but when I read "minimum order 500", that lead me to believe they don't sell one or two.

And to clarify from another post... it's not that MAP tank that sux... it's the CE2's inside !!

The MAP tank is great in and of itself, except for the cost, but I have nothing but issues with CE2's. Others like them... I can't stand that crappy flavor mine have provided. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE