Taste Buds Are Changing

I dont know if it is just me, or if my taste buds are changing again. the flavors I enjoyed before, i no longer enjoy. I was vaping Peanut Butter cup and now that does not taste right. then I tried raspberry and the same with that. I tried changing carto`s, tanks etc. I just cant find a taste I enjoy. any suggestions for me? I was thinking about watermelon but nothing to harsh that leaves a bad taste. just something that I can enjoy and vape all day.

Thanks guys,

I started with frooty flavors as I did not care much for tobacco when I first starterd vaping.Then I got to where I could not hardly stand the frooty flavors so I revisited the tobacco flavors and that is what I am mainly using these days.

That happened to me too. I stopped vaping that particular flavor for a few weeks and when I came back to it, it was as good as I remembered. Much like a soap that smells awesome the first few times you use it, but then you can't smell it anymore.

I have been using a diy grape mostly and i love it. I got a free sample of a tobacco flavor several days ago from unsmoke.us and put it in the cupboard because i thought i wouldn't like it. I got it out today and i am in love. I wish i knew what flavor it was. All it said on it was bs341. It is a sweet tobacco with a little menthol TH. Yummmmy! The only issue i have with it is, it makes me want an analog. Not sure why though.

Very similar store to the others, I started out with "food flavors" and after about 6 months or so none of them were very appealing. I started to try some tobacco flavors and found them very satisfying. Some of the earlier flavors that I loved I can not even vape anymore and only "once in awhile" I can find myself vaping some of the old flavors. Yes, Tastes can change quite a bit as you get away from smoking. Once the change happened, my taste has been quite stable and I have found my permanent "all day/all time" vape. What you are experiencing is common, if not completely normal.

I do find I need to change flavors several times a day. I usually keep on hand apple pie (diy), tiramisu (diy) and some fruit flavor. I find the flavors seem to vary day to day as to what and how much I can taste.

I do like watermelon--its a nice refreshing flavor.

as I am mostly flavor challeged--I really like strong flavors.

I have had runs of flavors I love not working for me. thats when I start playing with new flavors--when I go back to the old ones they taste good again....:wallbash:

Yep, I'll agree that your tastes change. I've only been vaping for 2 days now and the cartridges that came with my 510 were unbearable when I puffed on one. Now they taste great, oddly enough. My atty's primer was blown out and I was just direct dripping menthol juices.

I keep two different flavors to vape on. I change flavor every day or so. I noticed I get more satisfaction from vaping if I change them up this way. This works great. especially after a heavy meal, and I am looking for that fulfilling puff after.

Since I haven't been able to taste many juices at all, I probably shouldn't comment on this at all, but I have noticed that if I vape one flavor too long, I can't taste it all any more. If I change between a couple of flavors often, I don't seem to have that problem. I did have a couple of flavors that I quit liking after awhile, but that has never happened with the atomic cinnacide. I've been using that one for about 15 months now and still love it.

Tags, do they taste the same on all voltages, high and low? There is definately a flavor change on a lot of juices from the change in voltage. Some can taste better at lower volts and some at higher and some hold up with both. Just a thought

Edited by cheshyl