The Small Stuff

hello again everyone!

I have a question for all of you folks. Is there ONE store that sells all the small things.... like the grey plastic LED covers, replacement rubber buttons for manual smokes, drip tips, adapters, new tips for the clearomizers, etc.? I have been looking around for these things and I know I have seen some of them at differant stores but can't remember where! So anything would help! Thx!

I am not sure it would be worth all the effort.When you have batteries go bad save parts like the threaded adapter.I would imagine someone will come along with what you need in thier junk box.Which batteries do you need parts for?I have some 801's.

I am not sure it would be worth all the effort.When you have batteries go bad save parts like the threaded adapter.I would imagine someone will come along with what you need in thier junk box.Which batteries do you need parts for?I have some 801's.

I would be happy to swap a 510 old auto batt for an 801 old manual batt. I have a set of crown 7's that I have not really been able to find much info on.... I think someone said it was a KR208, but that's it. Any help there would be greatly appreciated. The button replacement is for my 510 PT, and the lens covers are for some 510's that still work. I looked at one site.... but little rubber buttons (4) for almost $9.00 is a bit much, same for the lenses.