How To Mod A Reg Size 510 Cartomizer To Work In Your Gg Afs V3

Smokie

How to Mod a Reg size 510 Cartomizer to work in your GG AFS V3

Please subscribe to me for the latest deals, steal, and Giveaways http://www.youtube.com/user/step07726?feature=mhum

You are all invited to come Hang out on our show, so we can vape together, Saturday Nights at 10 PM eastern time http://www.stickam.com/elixirtv2 and during week nights with our other hosts. We have shows 7 nights a week most starting around 9 PM eastern time, check the show schedule for changes.

Any Questions? you can always email me at smokie901@gmail.com

Vape On, Vape Hard, and Vape in Public, Fuhgeddaboudit! Smokie The Mod Father

A mini tubing cutter would be safer .Looks like a lot of work though.

Does it take some time to do, about a minute per carto and unsafe?, not sure what you mean by that, if you never handled power tools I would say yes. It takes just as long to refill the AFS as it does to cut a carto. Now I would have never even tried this, but the LR 510 atty does not work well for me at 3.7 volts.And by demonstrating this I hope a MFG would pick up on it, and make some 510 LR cartos that would fit in the AFS

Still an inovative concept.The mini tubing cutter would just cut without throwing sparks ,grit and the possibilty of cutting ones finger.You do some very good vidieo's keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Still an inovative concept.The mini tubing cutter would just cut without throwing sparks ,grit and the possibilty of cutting ones finger.You do some very good vidieo's keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Your absolutely Right about that using a pipe cutter, but since I do not have one, I used what was available at the time, will get one of those cutters soon. Thanks for the input,