Teaberry, Vanilla Custard, Amaretto

juliery

All of them are 16mg, 80/20 pg/vg, Medium TH.....on 5 volt PT

Holy smokes, the Teaberry.....THAT is ONE strong flavor and tastes EXACTLY like Teaberry gum. If you want TH, THIS is the flavor. OMG, I was coughing when I inhaled normally. But when I took smoother slower draws, HOLY ^&*%%&%&%^%&....TH LIKE CRAZY. Tastes just like the gum I grew up chewing, that wintergreen, sweet flavor. YUMMY!

Vanilla Custard....someone else reviewed this too....good yummy vanilla custardy goodness. YUMMY too.

Amaretto....this was a tad different and I think it needs to sit a week. It SMELLS like amaretto, the flavor was somehow lemonish....BUT not a BAD flavor, just not what I expected from the smell. I think this one will evolve into something great. I will try it in a week and see how it is then. I will vape the carto of it I filled, which was by no means bad or anything.

I get tons of vapor with any liquid at 5 volts, so vapor is never a problem for me. These all produced a lot of vapor. All good, love that vanilla custard. This is the first vanilla flavor I have ever had and liked. This for sure will be a reorder. Teaberry is KILLER.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines