Sweet Vapes 3 Juices

egoluvr

Sweet Vapes!

I have finally found my vaping Bliss :thumbsup:

3 juice reviews all 70/30 pg/vg at 12mgs

Vaped on eGo (standard) 510 LR atty with direct dripping, and also on VK boge soft top 510 LR cartomizers. Either way perfect vape for me, nice and smooth, TH nice and mild but not non-existent which is exactly what I like.

Cappucino- Flavor not too strong but definately not weak, flavor meld

perfect right out of the package. Very nice aroma, plenty of vapor. 4 out of 5 only because I like cap but not my fav flavor.

French Toast- Smells and tastes wonderfully again flavors balance was just perfect right out of the package, plenty of vapor. 5 out of 5

English Toffee- extremly pleasant aroma, very pleasing taste my favorite of the 3. Again very smooth and plenty of vapor. 5 out of 5

Bonus: I was provided a sample of the monkey bread this was 0 nic which was awesome this way I could try it. (alot of other vender samples I've recieved have been very high nic- I think this way is better everyone can try)

Let me just say the mix was 80/20 pg/vg and like I said before the toffee was my favorite out of the 3 I ordered but this monkey bread was the favorite out of all 4 I received. I am not even sure how to describe its very flavorful but light and airy at the same time easily an all day vape for me. Superb and I will be ordering this one as a regular.

I can't say enough good things about the customer service I was provided the shipping was very timely. I would like to see a my account link added to the website so that you can easily track your orders and such. But, I had no problem contacting Dayna from the website and she responded with the information I needed in a timely and very courteous manner.

Sweet-Vapes is now my exclusive juice vendor. I am HOOKED!

I ordered 5 samples from Sweet-Vapers: Apple Pie (Classic), Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, French Vanilla, Snickerdoodle Cookie, and Strawberry Shortcake. Since juice is so subjective I'm not comfortable giving a review, but I can tell you that IMO, Classic Apple Pie "ROCKS". Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is wonderful too! Danya is really concerned about customer satisfaction. I sent a message through the web site and she replied to me within a matter of minutes. She was genuinely interested in what I had to say. Overall, I give Sweet-Vapers "Two Thumbs Up". :thumbsup:

I ordered 5 samples from Sweet-Vapers: Apple Pie (Classic), Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, French Vanilla, Snickerdoodle Cookie, and Strawberry Shortcake. Since juice is so subjective I'm not comfortable giving a review, but I can tell you that IMO, Classic Apple Pie "ROCKS". Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is wonderful too! Danya is really concerned about customer satisfaction. I sent a message through the web site and she replied to me within a matter of minutes. She was genuinely interested in what I had to say. Overall, I give Sweet-Vapers "Two Thumbs Up". :thumbsup:

Hi Sharon! Glad you liked yours too. YOu should try mixing a little of that apple pie with the vanilla ice cream and have apple pie ala mode- let me know what its like :)

Hi Sharon! Glad you liked yours too. YOu should try mixing a little of that apple pie with the vanilla ice cream and have apple pie ala mode- let me know what its like :)

Thanks egoluver, great idea, I'm on it! :thumbsup:

OMG! I didn't think the Apple Pie could get any better!!! I am going to have to sent a a copy of this thread to Dayna @ Sweet-Vapers. This is a winner! :thumbsup:

I'm loving the Snickerdoodle and Vanilla Cupcakes so far.... Both of them of an amazing throat hit.. flavor and vapor production.

These juices are just awesome from what I've tried so far... I'm definitely making more orders from them.

I hear ya Bubba!!! :thumbsup:

I got some more liquids from Sweet Vapes. I ordered the 5 - 3ml sample pack. Dayna gave me an extra 3 ml juice. :thumbsup:

Let me tell you about the Pineapple Upsidedown Cake. 80/20 mix. This juice is "to die for". It has a good strong pineapple taste. The cherry flavor is just the right about of sweetness to compliment the tartness of the pineapple. I didn't taste any cake flavor, but as far as I was concerned, the fruit flavors made up for this. The vapor was good, not much TH though. But, TH is not that important to me.

If you like pineapple with a hint of cherries, this juice is for you!!!!

I'll let you know about the other juices once I finish vaping all of this one. It's so good I don't want to stop! :wub:

they do not give you an option to pick your own flavors..do they pick them for you?

Tags you just add it to your cart when you check out, jot down the 5 flavors, mix, and nic level after you check out, go to contact us pg and send a msg with the juices you want in your samples :)

Crap now I have to try another supplier - Urgh, so far one of my favorites have been the vanilla flavors (vaperite french vanilla) but I would really like to find THE flavor, it seems like you all are quite pleased with sweet vapes - I might just have to give them a go, although I am starting to build up a lot of so-so juice here.....urgh.

P.S. I see they also have shamrocky shake now, having had my first ever shamrock shake yesterday thats somewhat tempting!

Edited by ripple

ripple, mary IMO I think they are better than Ms T's shipping is much faster and these are so clean and clear looking, I've gotten several and not one of them were syrupy or gunky looking plus they tasted great. Ripple if you like the vanilla you might like the vanilla bean ice cream I tried that one and it was pretty yummy. But try the sample sizes first since juice is so subjective guys, just add the 5 sample pack to your cart, then email her on the contact us page and tell her what flavors/nic amt/mix you want. She always includes an extra sample too which is a nice bonus. :)

I have to tell you - I have been looking at their site and considering making a purchase, but call me crazy the one time accountant in me kicked in and their pricing is a bit weird if you ask me.

For example all assuming a 18 MG so plus 50 cents

a 5 X 3ML sample pack works out to 39 cents per ML

but a 5 x 15 ML sample pack is 70 cents per ML

a 5 x 30 Sample pack is 61 cents per ML

Then individual flavors work out to be the 3 ML/ 83 Cents, 15 ML / 70 Cents, and 30 ML / 68 Cents ?!?

It seems odd to have the sample packs be cheaper then ordering individual flavors outright, it almost encourages you to just order the "5 x 30 ML" sample pack every time you order as it would save you over 10 dollars for an order of 150 ML.

ripple, mary IMO I think they are better than Ms T's shipping is much faster and these are so clean and clear looking, I've gotten several and not one of them were syrupy or gunky looking plus they tasted great. Ripple if you like the vanilla you might like the vanilla bean ice cream I tried that one and it was pretty yummy. But try the sample sizes first since juice is so subjective guys, just add the 5 sample pack to your cart, then email her on the contact us page and tell her what flavors/nic amt/mix you want. She always includes an extra sample too which is a nice bonus. :)

Sweet Vapes Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Rocks!!!! :thumbsup: It is a wonderfully creamy vanilla juice. A+++++

I have to tell you - I have been looking at their site and considering making a purchase, but call me crazy the one time accountant in me kicked in and their pricing is a bit weird if you ask me.

Then individual flavors work out to be the 3 ML/ 83 Cents, 15 ML / 70 Cents, and 30 ML / 68 Cents ?!?

It seems odd to have the sample packs be cheaper then ordering individual flavors outright, it almost encourages you to just order the "5 x 30 ML" sample pack every time you order as it would save you over 10 dollars for an order of 150 ML.

On the 5 - 3ml sample pack, the website says it is for a limited time. I believe Dayna is doing this special to get people to try her juice. It worked for me!!!!! I love 90% of the 11 3ml sample bottles I have gotten. Dayna sent me and extra 3ml sample bottle with my last order.

Darn it you guys.. I swear this is the LAST thing I'm buying now until I break even.. :)

I ordered the 3 mL sample pack.. Apple pie, cake batter, bacon (I just have to try it..), Cappuccino, and chocolate peanut butter brownie.

Plus they have 15% promo code for first timers if you enter SWEET :)

Tags you just add it to your cart when you check out, jot down the 5 flavors, mix, and nic level after you check out, go to contact us pg and send a msg with the juices you want in your samples :)

Oh ok. I added them to the comment area of my order. she wrote back and said she did not see which ones I wanted. I had to go back and think , which ones I wanted. They shipped my order out today =) I can not wait til they get here.

Darn it you guys.. I swear this is the LAST thing I'm buying now until I break even.. :)

I ordered the 3 mL sample pack.. Apple pie, cake batter, bacon (I just have to try it..), Cappuccino, and chocolate peanut butter brownie.

I know right - gezzz peeps - I think I am going to have to do this, now five flavors....plus I have to do a shamrock shake!

Mary, you just had to go and mention Cake Batter!!!!! It's all your fault. If my creditors call you, cover my 6!!!

Edited by Sharon

Damn ripple I can't believe you took the time to figure it all out lol. Well the 5x3's are a special deal. as for the others i'm assuming it's because your ordering bulk you get a better deal? maybe Dayna can tell us more about this :)

Well spreadsheets make the figuring thing pretty easy, the 3 x 5 limited deal thing makes sense to me and even the 5x30 if it's only a limited time just don't get why the 5x 15 is the same as normal!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines