Vt I Need Your Help!

My god child is up for a contest to get a cover of a kids magazine... He is the cutest little kid and his parents are just awesome people. If you have a facebook it'd be really awesome if you go and like this page http://www.facebook.com/gulfcoastkidsandfamily

Then go to the photos and look up the "April Cover Contest" album... and his name is Preston Michael Chenevert (he's the one in the navy blue shirt.. should be the last pic)

Thank you so much if you can do this... You guys are awesome and i knew this would be the right place to come. Thanks again and if your having any trouble finding his pic or anything else just let me know.

Sorry if this is the wrong section.. I just figured it'd get the most views here.

personally, i find it distasteful that such contests these days come down to who can gain the most online support, i dont vote in these things for anyone as this has taken contests to a whole new level of low as far as i am concerned, nothing personal, i see these things all the time on facebook and i just ignore them all

i totally understand that... i just think its kinda sad that social networking has changed contests like this, i recently got a facebook request from a friend to vote for her daughter in some modeling thing, i had to laugh when i finally saw the contestants pics, i was thinking OMG seriously? these are Portlands next top models? some of them looked like they were on crack... but it all comes down to who can get the most people online to back them. needless to say i didnt vote for my friends daughter, or any of them

i totally understand that... i just think its kinda sad that social networking has changed contests like this, i recently got a facebook request from a friend to vote for her daughter in some modeling thing, i had to laugh when i finally saw the contestants pics, i was thinking OMG seriously? these are Portlands next top models? some of them looked like they were on crack... but it all comes down to who can get the most people online to back them. needless to say i didnt vote for my friends daughter, or any of them

Oh you mean like the ones where the girls are covered in make-up??? Yea i don't think i would go that far either, but if it's something minor like this i have no problem. But yea this is what the world is coming to unfortunately