Please Help

flowersbl

I received 4 bottles 30 ml each different flavors triple shot of flavor 16 mg nic aggresive throat 60/40 blend. They have absolutley no throat i just tried adding 100 proof vodka to a tank and it really didnt help is there anything else i can do? Please say there is! Or am i just out 35 bucks?

I received 4 bottles 30 ml each different flavors triple shot of flavor 16 mg nic aggresive throat 60/40 blend. They have absolutley no throat i just tried adding 100 proof vodka to a tank and it really didnt help is there anything else i can do? Please say there is! Or am i just out 35 bucks?

I just recieved my order from VR today too. I bought 7 diff flavors and am experiancing the same thing. Almost no TH. From what I have gathered, nic level is the dominant factor determing TH. I ordered 11mg nic level with double shot flavor. 80/20 PG/VG blend with "aggressive" TH. The flavors are great but I need my TH!! So, I was thinking of taking my fav flavor of the ones I ordered and ordering a new bottle of it with 36mg nic level and then mixing the two to try and give me a product that tastes good and gives me the TH i need. I think an overall product with a nic level in the 20's would be sufficient. In the mean time, I ordered a few flavors I liked from AV that had a decent TH with 18mg and am gonna try the 24mg.